1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Victoria" causes USC to lose hoops game

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by tanjou, Mar 6, 2006.

1. shavedmarmoset

shavedmarmoset New Member

You gotta love Maryland. The Terps have some of the nastiest fans around.

2. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[​IMG]

Ardmore_Sooner likes this.
  3. sooner addict1890

sooner addict1890 New Member

that's a clever sign...by the Maryland fan that is

4. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

The original prank reminds me of the greatest one that I was a part of at OU...

Myself and a fraternity brother of mine were the folks that started up Kelvin's Krew when Coach Sampson first got to OU. When we first started it, it was a far cry from what things are today. (read: sh*tty) There was a LOT of energy, and, sometimes, harassment. Although Coach Sampson said that we were a big part of his going undefeated at home that first season. Made us feel like we'd have to step it up in the future. We did.

Next season... I don't remember the exact team... I wanna say it was UT San Antonio, or somebody like that. I think that they were the Roadrunners. Anyway, before the game, Coach Champagne came out and grabbed a few of us, and took us back to the locker room to let us in on something "we weren't supposed to know."

Apparently, one of the opposing team's players had been arrested in HS. No big deal, happens all the time, right? Well, THIS guy had been arrested for the use and subsequent murder of a deer in a Satanic ritual.

Yeah.

So, 2nd half rolls around. We'd already passed the word to the Ruf/Nek's and the Student Section. (We didn't bother telling me Spirit Council 'cause if they were any better they'd suck...) As soon as this guy gets fouled, he walks to the line, starts to dribble, and then we let fly...

[Clap, Clap, Clapclapclap] YOU KILLED BAMBI !!! [/Clap, Clap, Clapclapclap]

We kept it up for a minute, and he missed the first free throw quite badly and couldn't even shoot the second one before being helped off of the court, crying.

One of Kelvin's Krew's proudest moments... :D

the_ouskull

PrideTrombone likes this.
  5. TexasLidig8r

TexasLidig8r SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Skull..

That is... well...

Pure Greatness!

I tip my cap sir. :D