1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to Move On...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by C&CDean, May 17, 2012.

1. soonerboy_odanorth

soonerboy_odanorth New Member

Fittingly, I heard Stoops saw this thread posted and has now decided to call it a career.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. Sooners78

Sooners78 New Member

Only one I made it to was the Oregon game, can't remember the year, maybe 2004. It was the day after Dusty got suspended. It was so hot that day I got sick.

3. Soonerwake

Soonerwake New Member

Dean,

Please pass along to Lisa my sincerest thanks for all your hard work for so long. I sure had a good time every tailgate and appreciate your guys for putting it on. I will admit that OU games will not be quite the same.

Jim

4. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Glad I got to make it to one.....or maybe everyone can blame me since I went to the last official regular season one ;)

5. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

****ing Scott D...

6. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

well.... Lisa needs to get a user name and start posting!

7. soonersweetie

soonersweetie Well-Known Member

Wow guys, just saw this. My dad and I have been attending since over on the south side.
    We can't thank you enough for all your efforts, hospitality n friendship. You have definitely earned some ”you” time.

8. soonermagicgirl

soonermagicgirl New Member

Wow...I logged on to tell u I was sending my money for the sponsorship this year...I sure am gonna miss u guys. It was a pleasure meeting each and everyone of you who made it to the tailgate. You guys became my sooner family. Thank you all for the great memories! Congrats on your property. Take care, emily

9. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

My families tailgate is on the corner of the Northeast parking lot, Last trailer at the every end of the N.E. corner . Y'all are very welcomed. Lots of booze, beer, food, TVs, canopies, footballs, Frisbees and fun to be had . :)

10. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

For those of you who are going to be stopping by, just peem me that Thursday so I can give you my cell in case you get lost. You can bring a folding chair and either stay and watch the game at the tailgate or leave it there while you go into the stadium for safe keeping. Come early before the food dwindles down. :)

11. soonersweetie

soonersweetie Well-Known Member

NE parking lot? Which parking lot? North or south of stadium? Sounds like fun!

12. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Mama, that is a very generous invitation and I thank you for it.

13. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

RV parking lot, last row to the east and on the corner lot.

14. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

So the Loyd Nobel?

15. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ya know Badg...nothin proven without pics! :eagerness:

(didn't feel like scrolling through the whole thread to see if someone else commented...apologies if so!)

16. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

No. Ours is in the RV parking area, just northeast of the stadium. Last row to the east. Its the N.E. corner lot. Blue and white RV, lots of people. 5 TVs. You cant miss it. Lots of soonerfans came last week. I was late getting there though because the traffic on Flood was so crazy, it cost us an hour or more, so I only met a few. I got a couple of calls I never returned because of that. I plan to call them back here shortly so they will know where to go next game.

17. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Cool thing you're doing Glen. We'll swing by one of these games.

18. soonerboy_odanorth

soonerboy_odanorth New Member

Comin' up for ISU? (Amy and I will be down for Notre Dame and I am taking Michael down for the LoSuR game for his 17th b-day.)

19. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

We're kicking ISU around. The only problem is we've got kin in Des Moines, and we'd be expected to stay with them...and I'd rather crawl across broken molten glass on my bare knees than stay with these folks.

20. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sounds like it would be about as much fun as having a bunch of K-State students honking and yelling all night while you're trying to sleep. 