1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the official " if i see one more MNC thread im gonna kill someone"

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by colinreturn, Oct 20, 2007.

1. colinreturn

colinreturn New Member

shut up until we win out.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

[​IMG]
    LEAVE MNC ALONE!

;)

3. soonerloyal

soonerloyal New Member

sas likes this.
  4. Youngsooner

Youngsooner New Member

yeah, I agree.. I'm scared against tech... and after this last game... I'm scared of the rest of our games. we need to win out first

5. aero

aero Well-Known Member

amen to that.

6. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm pretty sure if we do start another MNC thread it will directly effect the Sooners play...

7. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

It would appear as though the smart and nice Sooner fans have more faith in our team than do the bossy and rude ones. [​IMG]

8. oufan1

oufan1 New Member

Atleast someone understands that its the message board fans and not the team that wins the game... It about time. ;)

9. BoomerGirl34

BoomerGirl34 New Member

10. Sooners and Metal

Sooners and Metal New Member

I'll be the one to say it We are not a national championship team this year,if they do manage to get that far and keep playing like they did today good luck winning,why is that a trend with OU all the sudden to make it all the way to championship and bowl games just to lose,the goal is those bowl games to begin with..................

11. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

so you are already surrendering our bowl game as a loss. Have you not paid attention this year? Anyone can be beat by anyone. When we play a complete game, theirs no one we can't beat.

Our D was great today saving our "O"'s ***. Bradford's passes don't sail on him and we win in a blowout.

12. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

yeah, what he said, and if Colley had put the right game shirt on before the half, it wouldnt have been close either.
    Straighten up !

13. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

I've been scratching my head all year trying to figure out how good this team is. :confused:

I still can't tell and I can't tell how good our opponents are either. It's a strange strange year for sure.

14. colinreturn

colinreturn New Member

i have faith. but we almost blew it against iowa state. and we have to play tech in lubbock. so i think i have a point.

15. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I can don't have a problem talking about us winning the MNC.... thats my job as a fan....... Its the teams job to win games..

16. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Telling people to "shut up" on a message board is "point"-less and just plain silly.

17. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Tech is going to be another tough road game...but we can take them.

All we have to do is show our players the screwjob footage we got there a few years ago, then it's only two games before our next shot at a MNC.

:D

:pop:

18. rubyspirit

rubyspirit New Member

Let's win the Big 12 Championship first ...

19. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

OK...then the MNC?

Mich State is mounting a comeback BTW...

20. meoveryouxinfinity

meoveryouxinfinity New Member

shh don't jinx it.