1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas lossing 3 in a Row

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by soonersam, Oct 3, 2010.

1. soonersam

soonersam Well-Known Member

huh?????

2. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

I say root for Nebraska; texas losing can maybe help OUr recruiting, and if the season plays out like we hope... an unbeaten OU playing undefeated Big Red for maybe the last time in a long while, in the last Big XII CCG, well, that will be somthing to see.

The odds of both OU and NU going unbeaten are pretty steep though...

3. A Sooner in Texas

A Sooner in Texas New Member

Spek!

4. mightysooner

mightysooner New Member

Now that teams have film on Martinez, their games are about to be a lot tougher sledding, just like their last game against cream puff SD State was. Skers are overrated and their offensive production will take a steep downturn in conference play. Muschamp has two weeks to prepare and will lock Martinez down. Book it. I'm not convinced the Skers will beat K-State this weekend.

5. TXBOOMER

TXBOOMER New Member

I believe it is hilarious how all of the Okie Lite people think they are going to beat texass. texass will give them a beat down. Athletically they are not close. Makes me laugh. It wouldn't surprise me for texass to beat Nebbish either.

6. getrdone

getrdone New Member

the night guy on 1053 the fan here in dfw predicted texas losing 3 in a row before the ucla game. . . . he got hammered by calls and fantexts. . . .wonder where all of those whorns fans are now

7. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Don't see it,NU ain't proven they are all that.I think they win but I think the margin is less than 10.

8. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i'll pretend i didn't read that. it's *!!! we can't even type their state name on this board. heh. *.

let us savor the idea of shuckin' those a-holes on their merry way to the big 11 with THE ARSE KICKING OF THE CENTURY.

9. Crucifax Autumn

Crucifax Autumn SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't care who wins really, but if Nebraska goes against us in the CCG undefeated and we stomp their *** it will do wonders for us in the polls.

10. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We'll definitely stomp them through 3 quarters.