1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TCU: pages in the soonerfans game thread

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by jkm the stolen pifwafwi, Aug 31, 2005.

1. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

this should be pure entertainment

2. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

Number of pages by what date/time? Because otherwise there are padders that'll run it up to 31 pages on the nose just to be bastards. ;)

3. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

thus the entertainment ;)

4. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

Ooooohhhhhh, I don't know if I should bet on this one. I can actually make that number dance a bit (assuming I actually do start the game thread). Better to avoid the conflict of interest I suppose...

Assuming I start the thread, I will lock the thread sometime on Sunday morning my time, when I bother to crawl out of bed and turn on my computer. Deal? Since it's an early game, that should give it a full day of follow up posting.

5. Norm In Norman

Norm In Norman Adminstrator of PAIN

20 posts per page? 40?

Rut Roh Raggy.

6. Czar Soonerov

Czar Soonerov Never gonna give you up

It says I may not bet in this event. What gives?

7. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

Bets closed at midnight, Czar.

It would be nice to have another "sample" betting deal for those of use (like me) that have no idea whatsoever how this works.

8. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

ah, it should have been 9-4 at midnight. i guess i wasn't thinking after all that typing. i'll make a couple more up for the TCU game