1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Radio Listeners

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by kevpks, Sep 17, 2013.

1. kevpks

kevpks New Member

I, like many of you I'm sure, listen to sports radio on and off throughout the day. With three stations in the metro now, we have some decent options. I'm writing to see if anyone else has noticed some doofus named Black Cat calling multiple shows on multiple stations with the same stupid grievance. He's convinced that OU is withholding information from the public about suspensions (i.e. Damian Williams) even though Stoops already addressed it. Normally, I wouldn't post a thread complaining about a sports radio caller (many are annoying and/or idiots) but it is driving me crazy that I hear this guy call almost every time I get in the car. Am I just unlucky? Or am I losing my mind? Does he just call the radio all day? Is he even real? Losing it...

2. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I switch around, and listen to 98.1, and 107.7 out of OKC, then 97.1 Tulsa depending on time of day. Haven't yet heard the Black Cat cat. Anyone is better than OSU Justin on the Tulsa Animal.