1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SoonerFans.com Mobile App for Android now available!

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Phil, Aug 23, 2011.

1. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

The horizontal scroll bar covers up most of the post. It does the same thing on some posts not from a droid as well, only not so bad. I'm sure it's something I need to adjust on my computer, I just don't know how.

2. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

downloading it now....if i didn't know better I'd think that you're trying to get us fired lol

3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

A couple of things.

I assume everyone has to click the top right button to make a post. Is there anyway to get it at the bottom of the posts like on a normal computer so that you can see the other posts?

I don't think that all of the new posts are loading for me. I only see around 10 posts when I haven't been on for a few hours.

4. sas

sas New Member

Test from iconia tablet

5. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Articles:
    I can't move stuff around on the app - it's ported from the master app designed to work with the site software, so the buttons are where they are. I didn't put them there. I adjusted the site settings to show more posts on the new screen. It was defaulted at 10 and I changed it to 30.

Boomer..... likes this.
  6. Denton_Sooner

Denton_Sooner New Member

test response

7. CrimsonJim

CrimsonJim Well-Known Member

Not bad. Not bad at all. :D

8. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep, i used to try to get on here before tha app, but it was a pain, after a couple of day with the app.
    i think its a WINNER! WINNER! CHICHEN DINNER!!

9. bmjlr

bmjlr Active Member

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but I got a new phone, and I can no longer find the mobile app for android in the Play Store...I miss it!!!!!!