1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softball regionals

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by SanJoaquinSooner, May 17, 2013.

1. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

ESPN is showing aTm & Baylor here. Currently aTm up 5-2 T3. The winner will face OU in Super Regional.

2. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Sorry, this wasn't the final game. Baylor won 9-5 but the winner-take-all game is later this evening.

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Here in pac whatever country, we got the aTm =baylor game as well. Gotta hope Sicems bears beat the Lassies of the SEC SEC SEC, later today. Too many from that conference have advanced already.

4. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

aTm won the second one by a bunch. The back to back double header is just brutal if you don't have more than 1 pitcher. 5 teams forced a second game, No one won it.

5. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

I take it AtM has 2 starting pitchers?

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

OU women vs lassie aggy at 6PM? this thursday 23 May on ESPN?

7. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dumezich(27-4) is their ace. She pitched the first game and got rocked (actually she got rocked twice by Baylor). In the second game they went with a 14-7 pitcher who then pitched a 2 hit shutout go figure.

edit: Baylor's pitching staff was kind of odd this year in that the coach swapped them out quite a bit mid game. Canion had 43 appearance and Stearns had 28.

Last edited: May 20, 2013