1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so K State just smoked Taco Tech

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by EatLeadCommie, Nov 9, 2013.

1. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

I'm starting to think that ISU may be our last win, and I'm not even confident that we'll win that one with any degree of ease. I do not like feeling this way and the fact that I do speaks volumes on the state of the program at the moment. We could possibly win the last 3 or lose the last 3. I'm guessing we go 1-2. 8 games into the season and this team still has no offensive identity.

2. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

oSu smoked Tech and lost to WVU.
    I don't pay much to comparative scores.
    We pretty much have to play better on offense to win more than one.
    No doubt.

3. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

there is truth in the phrase "It's a different team every week"

4. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

In Our case I think its prolly a different team every dayum morning.

5. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

team is the same it's the coaching staff that is bipolar.

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

heh

7. OkieThunderLion

OkieThunderLion New Member

Watching K-State for the last month, I figured that game would be just as tough as OSU, even before today.

I actually think OU matches up better against OSU. Their offense isn't what it has been. Don't let success against ISU/Tech/KU fool you. I bet they struggle in Austin.

8. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I said that we'll probably lose 3 out of the next 4 before Thursday but... Stoops still haven't lost back to back in the regular season even when I thought it would happen last year... So, who knows? Oklahoma State has tough games the rest of the way so anything can happen...

9. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Please folks have a little patience. Our transformation into Va Tech isn't quite complete.

10. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The season's not over yet! :worked_till_5am:

11. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Va Tech just smoked Miami, so we may have to improve to get there :05.18-flustered:

12. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

You can NEVER use common opponents as a gauge (I've tried, and it never works). Texas beats us over the head, then barely escapes WVU. OSU kills Tech, and lost to WVU. OU beat WVU.

There's no point in trying to make comparisons.