1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So if Tank Johnson were to go to prison after the Super Bowl...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Rock Hard Corn Frog, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Rock Hard Corn Frog New Member

How bad would it be to find out that you are sharing a cell with a guy named "Tank Johnson"

2. sas

sas New Member

Pac Man Jones would be a good roomey

3. J-Rod12

J-Rod12 Guest

He won't go to prison, the gun was registered in another state, and he can afford good lawyers.

4. sooner94

sooner94 New Member

So a guy goes to prison and is really scared of what the other inmates will do to him. He walks into his cell and sees that Tank Johnson is his cell mate. His worst fear is coming true.

Tank Johnson says, "Do you want to be the mommy or the daddy?"

The guy says in his deepest voice, "I want to be the daddy!"

Tank says, "Then get over here and suck momma's d**k."

5. Rock Hard Corn Frog

But if he did.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wonder if Lovie Smtih would be allowed conjugal visits? Maybe former NBA player Jonathan Bender?

6. OzarkSooner

OzarkSooner New Member

Probably slightly better than having Tank Abbott as a roomie.

;)

CatfishSooner likes this.
  7. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Are you from Ozark,MO

Do you know if that big WR wound up going anywhere? Just curious. Webb Citian here.

8. OzarkSooner

OzarkSooner New Member

No, actually from Webb City. I was going to ask you if that was you I saw posting over on the MoSports board.

I haven't heard about that big kid from Ozark, but, wherever he goes they better have some anger management classes. I have a funny story about him in the playoffs last year if you want to hear it sometime. I was at the game over at Ozark last year.

9. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Small world

Well he was ejected from the WC game this year so that doesn't suprise me. I was at the playoff game last year but I didn't see anything in particular that he did. I actually though the fast WR-RB last year would be a good DI prospect and thought KU was after him but apparently he didn't go there.

10. setem

setem DTF

Do you follow much high school football in Webb City? How are they doing these days? I played on the Bentonville football team 2002 that ended the 30 game winning streak you guys were on. There were some really good kids on that team, very good sportsman.

11. Rock Hard Corn Frog

The 02 team wound up losing in the Semi's though they led in the 4th quarter. 03 and 05 teams lost to the state champs in the Semis and Quarters. 04 team lost on a failed 2-pt conversion in the state title game in OT to a team with Jarrious Byrd who was the starting CB at Oregon this past season. So I'm going to blame the curse on Bentonville :D

WC won their 7th state title this last season. WC won't be confused with a program like Jenks or Union any time soon but they were probably one of the 4 or 5 better teams in the state in all classes this last year and the QB won the Mo Gatorade player of the year award. He is probably a borderline DI prospect though. Tulsa and Baylor were the two DI schools that might offer.

I missed the Bentonville game that year but if I remember right one of my friends said you guys had the best high school kicker that he had ever seen.

12. setem

setem DTF

That was a hell of a game. We played Jefferson City right out of the gates that year, that was another tough win for us. The next week we played West Memphis, Ar and those guys were Big,fast,dirty and big! We went 5-5 disappointing all of our fans that jumped on the bandwagon after our championship season the year before.

Brian Vavra is the kicker your friend was talking about. The kid was sick in HS, he set a record at Notre Dame special teams camp with a 64 yarder. He went to Easter Kentucky, but could not handle the frosh hazing so he left and went community college and walked on for the Hogs. All he does now is kick off. He is actually one of my best friend. I taught him how to tackle! He was a crazy person in high school though.

13. chbrew09

chbrew09 New Member

from the topic of fearing Tank Johnson in a cell to Webb City football...who would have known?

14. Rock Hard Corn Frog

Actually if you were from WC you'd know that it probably isn't a totally different topic. :D

15. freshchris05

freshchris05 New Member

or it could suck for tank who goes to prison and compared to his roomate he is a humvee....

16. starrca23

starrca23 New Member

All of Tank's guns are supposedly registered in another state. I would be surprised if that is true, but if it is he will just get a slap on the wrist. These guys need to quit watching Scareface.

17. StuIsTheMan

StuIsTheMan New Member

Scareface? that's with Al Pinocio right?

****Yellow
    "Fraudtzen Stadium: The place where the Heisman won’t ever come, we have never had an undefeated season, and great Ref's go to Lie."

fixed