1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smack talk with an OSU fan that was derailing a "Make Fun of Stephen Garcia" thread

Discussion in 'Smack Central' started by OSUFAN11, Mar 5, 2007.

1. OU4LIFE

OU4LIFE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Re: Smack talk with an OSU fan that was derailing a "Make Fun of Stephen Garcia" thre

he's been telling me for days it was drop, stop and drool.

hell who knows, all I know for sure is I wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire.

2. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Re: Smack talk with an OSU fan that was derailing a "Make Fun of Stephen Garcia" thre

Ok, I think that is really funny! Really! That made me laugh! Anyway, I dont see what you have against an education. At least I have one. I dont know if you have one or not but I do know that you were or are a marine. My friend is a marine and he is the dumbest SOB I know(he is a UCLA fan by the way). He could not handle college so he joined up with the marines. Says a lot doesnt it! Nothing against marines, because I respect everything they do and I am glad that we have them. They are wonderful and I sure as hell would not want to do what they do. Lets be honest though, it does not take brains to be a marine. OHH-RAH!

by the way, they also taught us how to find your wife hot and leave her wet! That is if you have a wife.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  3. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

I think that was a dumb move. I dont think he is an idiot but he sure was at that point. Reid wanted to play and said that he could. That is crap!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  4. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

It figures that you would think **** would put fire out. Ha Ha!

OU4LIFE's wife-"honey there is a fire in the kitchen"

OU4LIFE-"quick babe throw some **** on it!"

5. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Listen F^&KTURD...you are now crossing SEVERAL LINES!!!!
    First just because you say you respect Marines...and then you talk $h!t about how intelligent they are...DOESN'T CUT IT :mad: Of course your brother ain't very bright...look who his brother is.
    I don't know what your brother does in the Marine Corps, but I promise you this...there are more intelligent Marines than dumb ones. BANK IT!!!!!

When you write Marines...you capitalize it...IT IS A TITLE!

The wife comment...TOTALLY inappropriate and VERY immature...typical aggie chicken$h!t behavior.

Stick to talking about fire and subpar football teams beyotch :mad:

6. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Actually saying that it doesnt take sh*t to being a fireman is about the same thing. Those guys risk their lives some times doing a public service for the people and they dont make sh*t doing it. They dont risk their life as much as a Marine but they still take a risk. Heck even making fun of a Fire Safety Engineer is stupid. If it wasnt for us, who the hell would design your sprinkler systems in your buildings and make sure you crap was up to code? That is only a little part of what we do. I never said that Marines were stupid. I just said that it does not take brains to be one. Come on man, he has been trashing my degree and saying that it only takes learning to stop drop and roll. Of course I am going to come back with something. You just took what I said and made it sound bad. As for the wife comment, that is just a saying in the fire service. I dont care if you like it or not. It was funny!

7. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Re: Well, Arent we glad this guy didnt commit to us...

Ok, I have a description of what you would have to do for the CPAT physical ability test. I doubt you could get your old and overweight but ready for it in 2 months.

This is a pass/fail test based on a validated maximum total time of 10 minutes and 20 seconds.

Part 1(Stair Climb)

Participants wear a 50 pound vest with a 12.5-pound weight on each shoulder to simulate the weight of a high-rise pack.(now you are 115 lbs overweight) Immediately following a 20-second warm-up period at a rate of 50 steps per minute, the timed part of the test starts as indicated by a proctor. There is no break in time between the warm-up period and the actual timing of the test. During the warm-up period, dismounting, grasping the rail, or holding the wall to establish balance and cadence is permitted. The timed part of the test lasts three (3) minutes at a stepping rate of 60 steps per minute.

Failure can occur by falling or dismounting three times during the warm-up period, or by falling or dismounting the StepMill after the timed CPAT begins. During the test, the participant is permitted to touch the wall or handrail for balance only momentarily; if that rule is violated more than twice during the test, failure will result.

Part 2(Hose Drag)

The two 12.5 pound weights are taken off but the 50 pound vest stays on for the remainder of the test. A hoseline nozzle attached to 200 feet of hose is grasped and placed over the shoulder or across the chest up to eight feet. While walking or running, the participant drags the hose 75 feet to a pre-positioned drum, makes a 90° turn, and continues an additional 25 feet. After stopping within the marked box, the candidate drops to at least one knee and pulls the hoseline until the 50-foot mark crosses the finish line.

During the hose drag, failure results if the participant does not go around the drum or goes outside of the marked path. During the hose pull, a warning is given if at least one knee is not kept in contact with the ground or if the knees go outside the marked boundary line; a second warning constitutes failure.

Part 3(Equipment Carry)

The candidate must remove the two ventilation saws from the tool cabinet, one at a time, and place them on the ground. Then he/she picks up both saws (one in each hand) and carries them while walking 75 feet around a drum, then back to the starting point. Placing the saw(s) on the ground to adjust a grip is permitted. Upon return to the tool cabinet, the saws are placed on the ground, then picked up one at a time, and replaced in the cabinet.

Dropping either saw on the ground during the carry will result in immediate failure. A warning will be given for running; a second warning constitute a failure.

Part 4(Ladder Raise and Extension)

The participant must walk to the top rung of one ladder, lift the unhinged end from the ground, and walk it up hand over hand until it is stationary against the wall. Then he/she immediately proceeds to the other pre-positioned ladder, stands with both feet within the marked box, extends the fly section hand over hand until it hits the stop, then lowers it in back to the starting position.

Immediate failure will result if the ladder is allowed to fall to the ground, if control is not maintained in a hand-over-hand manner, or if the rope halyard slips in an uncontrolled manner. Missing any rung during the raise or allowing one’s feet to extend outside of the boundary results in a warning; a second warning constitutes a failure.

Part 5(Forcible Entry)

For this event, the candidate uses the sledgehammer to strike a measuring device in a target area until the buzzer activates. Feet must be kept outside the toe-box at all times.

Failure results if the participant does not maintain control of the sledgehammer and releases it from both hands while swinging. A warning is given for stepping inside the toe-box; a second warning constitutes a failure.

Part 6(Search)

For this event, the candidate crawls through a tunnel maze that is approximately 3 feet high, 4 feet wide, 64 feet in length, and has two 90° turns and multiple obstacles. In addition, there are two locations where the dimensions of the tunnel are reduced. If at any point the participant chooses to end the event, he/she can call out or rap sharply on the wall or ceiling and will be assisted out of the maze although doing so will result in failure of the event. Failure also will occur if the candidate requests assistance that requires the opening of the escape hatch or opening of the entrance/exit covers.

Part 7(Rescue)

The participant grasps a 165-pound mannequin by the handle(s) on the shoulder(s) of the harness (either one or both handles are permitted), drags it 35 feet, makes a 180° turn around a pre-positioned drum, and continues an additional 35 feet to the finish line. Grasping or resting on the drum is not permitted, but the mannequin may touch the drum. The candidate is permitted to drop and release the mannequin to adjust his/her grip. The entire mannequin must be dragged across the finish line.

Grasping or resting on the drum at any time results in a warning; a second warning constitutes a failure.

Part 8(Ceiling Breach and Pull)

After removing the pike pole from the bracket, the participant places the tip of the pole on a 60-pound hinged door in the ceiling and pushes it three times while standing within the established boundary. Then, the pike pole is hooked to a 80-pound ceiling device and pulled five times. Each set consists of three pushes and five pulls; the set is repeated four times. A pause for grip adjustment is allowed.

Releasing one’s grip or allowing the pike pole handle to slip does not result in a warning or constitute a failure. The candidate may re-establish his/her grip and resume the event. If a repetition is not successfully completed, the proctor calls out "MISS" and the apparatus must be pushed or pulled again to complete the repetition. This event and the total test time ends when the final pull stroke repetition is completed and the proctor calls "TIME."

A warning is given for dropping the pike pole to the ground or for feet straying outside the boundaries; a second warning of either violation constitute a failure.

If you can do all this under 10 min and 20 seconds with only 2 months to prepare I would pay you! The last time I took this I finished it in 7 min and 8 seconds so since you have more "intestinal fortitude" than me you should have no problem doing it under my time!

8. OU4LIFE

I find it mildly entertaining that you don't know **** = p i s s.

mildly.

9. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

I was just assuming! That is what you guys do all the time when I post something. You turn my crap way around assuming I meant somthing else. Besides, I doubt p i s s would work either.

10. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

fireman smack?

thats a a first I think. :pop:

11. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

It is funny how 1 OSU fan can get an OU fan all heated up! I dont see why you have to argue with me because OU is the "super" school! It is obvious that you just like to argue about anything. You can tell who the classy OU fans are because they stay out of this thread. It is only 3 or 4 of you that are posting on here and I think it is really funny. My co-workers and I had a bet on how many OU fans I could get to constantly argue back and forth with me and I lost because I said there would be more. That cost me $50. Overall, the OU fans let me down because they are a little better than what I thought but you guys sure didnt. I may not have got a lot of OU fans to come and argue but I sure did get some classic rednecks to take the bait. With that said, my duty here is done and I will venture back to a better place(orangepower.com) Good luck in your upcoming season and try not to let that mullet get out of hand. Good bye!

By the way, I will stick to that bet on the CPAT testing. I know you cannot do it and I would love to put some money on it!

12. Sooner in Tampa

HEH...and he's not even a fireman :rolleyes: he's a Fire Safety Engineer...just another turd aggie who came over to stink up OUr board with more Okie lite crap.

13. Sooner in Tampa

Best news I have heard all week.

Another aggie out the door. :D

BTW...I bet money he comes back
    :pop:

14. OU4LIFE

is that what your top rated educaition tells you?

p i s s will not put out a fire people. All those campfires you ****ed on in your youth to put out were wrong, cause you know...fire likes water.

15. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

Re: Well, Arent we glad this guy didnt commit to us...

just so you know....spanky, I have actually taken the test and passed it just under the 10 minute time. yeh it wasn't close to yours but you remember i told you i had an associates from that god forsaken school in okc? i had a buddy that was training to be a fireman and an uncle who actually taught the classes there and on monday mornings and friday afternoons we would go run the course to workout. it's tough but not as tough as you are making it out to be. btw, I weighed 250 when i did it and still passed so now what?

i tell you what.....ill lose the 20 lbs, pass the test in the alloted time..... grab your wife and submit the shocker to her......throw you over a guard rail and let the sheep get his turn at you, grab a crayon and make up a honorary doctorate from your beloved school. hows that sound? anything else i can do for you? good. then, get the phuck out of here.

16. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

don't equate safety engineer smack with fireman smack. I could pass the test easily. I have a Bachelor's Degree. It sure as hell isn't in safety. If they had to teach you how to find a hot women and leave her wet well that's just aggie. Talking about subpar football programs, and fire safety probably doesn't turn on too many women. I doubt an aggie could turn on my wife.
    We have a saying in the Marines I'm sure you've heard "The Few The Proud" What do they say about Fire Safety Engineers (wannabe firemen) "So easy a caveman can do it."?
    One last thing most of the people I went to college with couldn't come close the problem solving and decision making abilities of my fellow Marines. Much less the leadership skills of a Marine. Most of the Marines I've know were highly intelligent. I'd be willing to bet more Marines can get a Fire Safety Degree than the Fire Safety guys could be Marines.

I got to tell you this story, I had a buddy who was so dumb he couldn't cut in the Marines so he decided he'd go to OSU. I'm not saying all OSU students are dumb, but it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to actually go to OSU.

Do they have a law school? medical school? come on you really think aggies could handle that. OSU they have safety classes, I guess Broyles aspired a little higher.

Can someone please tell me why this f^cking moron keeps saying OHH-RAH!!! Does he think he's a Marine the way he thinks he's a fireman.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  17. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

that's what i was trying to explain to him when i told him i had more intestinal fortitude. he wouldn't have a clue what it means to be a soldier and probably be a blanket party magnet. I know more people in my basic training company that could be engineers than he knows in all of his classes combined while he attended shcool that could even last a week in (combat arms) basic training. after all, most of the kids join combat arms for the college money. don't worry bout him, he's apparently gone bone not forgotten...

18. Mixer!

Mixer! Well-Known Member

two words: aggy logic.

Sane, rational thought processes have eluded this moran, so don't take any of his irrational ramblings seriously - just smile and be thankful you don't have a closet full of neon orange clothing.

(and yes, I meant to type "moran".) ;)

19. StormySooner-IN

StormySooner-IN New Member

I'm not going to read this thread so,

:eddie:EAT SHEEP-****, STUPID AGGY!:eddie: