1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's going to be a great Vp for McCain sorry my shift-p doesn't work.

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by r5TPsooner, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yeah, that was a longer version. it's an AP byline....not editorial content or Huffington content.

2. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

think for myself? are you kidding man? the reason she's being roasted by the media is because she's a threat to their man (and yous) Obama. heh.

I know I know, why didn't McCain grab another old white guy for his VP spot. or maybe not an old white guy but a rich white guy. yeah, that'd be great!

seriously, if she was on the other side we'd be hearing Olbermann swooning and Chris Matthews spouting about a tingle in his pants.

belch.

Big Red Ron likes this.
  3. LosAngelesSooner

LosAngelesSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This might be a record for most WRONG in a single post.

4. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

FAIL.

5. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

Ok. Time out.

LAS, stop it. You're getting picked on, but you're also being antagonistic. The station towards which this train is headed isn't one at which you want to arrive. We've been here before. You have the ability to take it in a different direction by changing the tone of your posting.

Everybody else, jeebus. Get off him. So LAS thinks Palin is a bad choice. Maybe he's right. Who the hell really knows at this point? But LAS' disagreement with the choice of Palin doesn't make him any less Republican. If you've read LAS' posts over the years you'll realize that he's probably more conservative (at least WRT fiscal/foreign policy) than many proud Republican posters.

6. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

Oh hogwash, don't you know that humanitarian interventionism and Trotsky like revolutionary zeal regarding "democracy" IS conservative foreign policy.

7. OU4LIFE

OU4LIFE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

uh...no?

8. SoonerProphet

SoonerProphet Well-Known Member

exactly

9. OU4LIFE

OU4LIFE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

*whew*

that was close there for a second...

10. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

whatever man. you say Bush was a detriment to the Republican party yet you say you've supported John McCain since 1999? The same John McCain that is so much farther to the middle than George Dubya. Your mantra back in '03 was to not vote for Bush in order to get the party back on track.

dude you're so full of **** it's kind of funny. at least I can see where the honest Democrats on this board are coming from.

double pffft.

11. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

12. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

Just barely.

Please do not take this ticklefight to other threads. TIA.

soonerscuba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.