1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sarah Palin will win the 2012 election

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by BOOMERBRADLEY, Apr 16, 2011.

1. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

Think about it...

She hasn't come out and said she is running in 2012 that way she can raise money without being hounded about it. Everywhere she goes the people come out by the thousands to see her. Her TV show was entertaining and showed how down to Earth she is. She's obviously smart and will get great people surrounding her. The Republicans don't have anyone that is a "home run" so her competition is slim. The economy will still be bad when Obama leaves but will improve the first year and a half when the new president is in office.

This all made sense to me while I was taking a **** this morning so ....ya

Obama is/was destined to be a one termer so he's no threat.

2. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No. Most conservatives are even tired of her.

She got screwed over by the media but hey, such is life.

3. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

I was following your post nicely until I read that...

sooner59 likes this.
  4. Midtowner

Midtowner New Member

I've never met Palin, I have no idea whether she is intelligent. Honestly, I don't know at this point, but she's let herself be turned into NRA Barbie. She's done an awful job of managing her image. She has as much of a shot as Donald Trump. Both are mildly entertaining sideshows and always will be.

5. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

I'm not tired of her at all, but the libs are absolutely terrified of her. Shes everything the Republicans stand for. If she does decide to run, which I doubt very seriously, I won't vote for her in the primary because I don't believe the medias enemy can beat the medias darling.
    Why would you believe otherwise?

6. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack SoonerFans.com Elite Member

She's been mismanaged from day one. Don't blame the media for her inability to prepare herself for her shot in the sun. If she wasn't ready, she could have politely declined McCain's offer, instead she was blinded by the potential and proceeded to **** herself on a national stage.

Also, is this the same media that gave her millions of dollars to carry their water, so she's either a hypocrite or you're just wrong on your assessment.

7. walkoffsooner

walkoffsooner New Member

Would vote for her if I thought she could do the job. But I don't

8. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

She claims she wanted to serve her country in that capacity. I have no reason to doubt her. The media set out to destroy her and even went so far as to attack her children. The only ****ing that was going on was on their part.

9. A Sooner in Texas

A Sooner in Texas New Member

The libs are definitely not "terrified" of Sarah Palin. The DNC would be licking its chops were she to run. She's the train wreck that derailed McCain (among other things) and she would only do the same to herself.

10. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

What planet are you on? It came out that Palins hands were tied by McCain's people, not that it wasnt obvious from the onset to anyone paying attention. McCain was a boring idiot afraid to throw a punch. His numbers quickly rose when he picked her as a running mate. It was for that reason that the liberal media, was in fact extremely terrified of her. They set out to totally destroy her and they had no problem whatsoever using her children to do so. Usually politicians children are off limits but not Sarah Palins. They stopped at nothing.

saucysoonergal likes this.
  11. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Palin is a MlLF. That's about it.

OK, She's also an idiot.

Surely the Republicans can do better than her. C'mon, it won't be hard.

5-0

Trump/ Chuckie Cheese 2012

sooner59 likes this.
  12. royalfan5

royalfan5 Superbia in Proelio

I'd be more impressed with her if she didn't walk off her job as Gov. of Alaska.

sooner59 likes this.
  13. OU Engineer

OU Engineer New Member

this is the same woman who thinks asking what books she reads is a trick question.

electing her would send the country into an even deeper spiral. it wont happen. I pray to God it wont happen.

sooner59 likes this.
  14. A Sooner in Texas

I'm obviously not on Planet "Palin is a viable candidate." I think McCain's people tied her hands because they knew the depths of her intelligence had been plumbed as deep as possible. And a 2012 candidacy would certainly drill, baby, drill into the empty shale in her mind.

15. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

The simple truth is....she could have done a much better job of improving the Republic, than the Alinskyian Boy Who Would Be President!

Come to think of it, she had probably lied in public 1,000 times less than Obama.
    Obama = LIAR!

16. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Dumb post!
    Granted, Palin is no smarter tha Obama (remember the 57 states?).
    But McCain was a wishy, washy, moderate Republican....and that was not "change". McCain was the same ole, same ole.

17. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You're either delusional or you've slipped to the point you need to be remanded to the custody of the state.

Fraggle145 likes this.
  18. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Palin is a genius just pretending to be a cotton headed dunderMllf.

5-0

Trump/ Toonces 2012

19. A Sooner in Texas

Well, if anyone knows dumb posts, it would be you.
    Or not.

20. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Yeah right, and Obama is such a brain child. "Bush doesn't care about China because it's full of black people and countries in the Middle East don't like the Jews since they took for themselves the largest country. What? :confused:

How dumb do you have to be not to know the difference between cake and pie? "My favorite type of pie is devil's food. Okay.

"My grandfather was a ninja turtle. My middle name will help me in foreign affairs because it will make other countries think I have a bushy mustache.

Oh and how many states does Obama think we have? "I've now been in 57 states; I think I have one left to go." Must be 58? :p

Then there was this gem...On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong. :O

This really shows his smarts right here..."Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."

Oh yes...and my absolute favorite " My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011