1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saban's wife house hunting in Austin?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Landthief 1972, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Landthief 1972

Landthief 1972 New Member

2. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

WE R F'd!!!!!!

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ouch. I hope the parents of students at Bama are bracing for a tuition hike.

4. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

in other news - Nick Saban's wife unhappy with marriage... rumored to shack up with Mack Brown

5. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Boy I heard she was house hunting in the greater Los Angeles area :suspicion:

6. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

. . . the report concedes that Mrs. Saban stated that she was only interested in purchasing a "vacation home" in the area.

Saban is going to be the first person to head coach at two schools simultaneously, staying on as the crimson tide's head coach while flying to Austin to spend a couple of days each week to coach the whorns.

7. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

And win the national championship... at BOTH schools... SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!

8. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

Nah, he won't win it at both schools simultaneously. What'll happen is Texas and Bama will play for it, like a rematch of the 2010 game, only this time, he'll put it the game up for bid. Whichever school antes up the most will get the win.

9. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He will get 10 NC's before he retires. One more at bamers, and the rest at txwhorns, and/or usuc. Far surpassing the 6 won by Fielding Yost back at meatchicken, before there was much competition.

11. BoulderSooner79

Even if Saban doesn't win another NC, he'll still get a big raise every time his wife goes house hunting.

12. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Heckuva strategy. Want a vacation home, send the wife house hunting, and it gets paid for.

13. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

I think you boys are confusing Saban with Mike Ditka, da greatest coach evah.
    [​IMG]

14. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

what was his win-loss record with the Miami Dolphins?

15. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

He left there because the Dolphins weren't eligible to play for the crystal football.

16. BoulderSooner79

He didn't like that whole recruiting vs. draft order dealio.

17. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

heck, the awesome coach's wife shopping for a house in new city is such breaking news. no one would ever expect it. that's how we keep the insider job change, college football shattering news a secret.

must be true.

so under the radar...

18. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Stoops to Florida!

19. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Breaking news--Terry Saban just seen entering the restroom at LAX. Nick must be headed to USC.

20. kenth68

kenth68 Member

who vacations in austin? seriously