1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road to Omaha: Rivals 64

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Ardmore_Sooner, Apr 17, 2007.

1. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

I noticed how you stated that OSU is not picking up the really goodplayers in state . I think that most of the good players either get drafted or go to a JUCO so they can get a lot of playing time and then maybe get drafted the next year. That is what I thought a lot of good players did.

2. OSUAggie

OSUAggie New Member

Yah, I was on that '99 team. '99-'01.

3. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Cool, we played you in the 2000 state tournament. Almost beat you for the state championship game. We had to beat you twice and got you the first game but came up short the second game.

4. OSUAggie

OSUAggie New Member

I guess that'd be El Reno. It's kind of a blur.

It seems like Shell was pretty good.

Our offense was terrible in 2000, but we had like 4 starting pitchers go D-1 or Pro.

5. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

what is the exact definition of a "pitcher" in sheep herding? Excuse me but I am ignorant to the sport! Thanks so much, buh bye!!!

6. OSUAggie

OSUAggie New Member

Creative... Some might say original..

7. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I thank you very much sir!

8. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

You are correct. We beat you the first game with Shell and you came back and rallied late to beat us for the second one. They were both low scoring games.

Shell is now on the Angels 40 man roster and played in AAA ball last season but went back to Arkansas to play on their AA team because the Texas League that they are in is really hard on pitchers. They wanted him to face some good competition.

9. OSUAggie

OSUAggie New Member

That's cool, glad to hear he's doing well. Bucktrot made it to the Phillies 40-man, then had shoulder problems and he's currently re-habbing in Claremore. I think he said he'll be back with them late this year or next year.

10. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

I was wondering what happened to him. That is good to hear he is still with it!

11. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

This thread has been officially hijacked! :D