1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Religion and morality a contradiction explained

Discussion in 'Smack Central' started by imjebus, Jun 27, 2005.

1. OklahomaTuba

OklahomaTuba SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Oh, and hate speech IS NOT covered by freedom of speech.

In fact, one could say this article is actually slander, and should be treated as such.

Non such crap has ever been posted my me.

Thats another HUGE difference you don't seem to understand either.

2. imjebus

imjebus New Member

You say potatoe I say STFU.....

3. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

4. OklahomaTuba

Can't keep up huh?

Can't say I am that surprised really, considering you can't actually form any sort of logical or rational argument defending your beloved hate article.

Of course the fact that you posted this article in the first place says a lot.

5. imjebus

imjebus New Member

You don't respond to logical or rational argument, because your belief's are not based on logic.

6. OklahomaTuba

Rational and logical argument like, say, calling all people who are relgious "moral retards" and stupid, and saying the world would be better off if they were just....gone?

Thats a REAL rational and logical argument right there.

7. imjebus

imjebus New Member

And yours comparing it to Hitler. :confused:

Dude I have no problem saying you and I disagree, but you slam me for posting hate speech when you are the king of hate...

8. OklahomaTuba

Please, tell me how your beloved facist hate article trying to slander people of faith as "moral retards" and saying the world would be better off without them is any different than what hitler wrote or any other hate speech?

Its the same thing.

You will never/nor have you ever seen this kind of hate filled bigot venom coming from me. Never.

9. imjebus

imjebus New Member

Talking with you is like masturbating with a cheese grater, it's just f'n painfull... thats it...painfull :rolleyes:

10. OklahomaTuba

It hurts trying to think, huh?

11. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

where do i start?

my father gave up an engineering job with the FAA to enter the ministry when i was a kid.

btw, i grew up in a 1000 sq. ft. house with 1 bathroom and shared a room with my brother until the day i moved out.

if you're humble enough to say i don't know, then why don't you leave it at that. if you don't know, no further commentary is needed.

with no due respect, nice first post asshole.

12. imjebus

imjebus New Member

Props to your dad for doing what he felt was right. I applaud that, I really do. Although I disagree with alot of what religion is about, I do admire the people who put their hearts and souls completely into it.

Unfortunately I start a shit storm by even questioning religion on this board, it's not meant to offend anyone, just offer another perspective. I listen to christian radio and read a ton of religious material because I want to know why people believe the way they do. I don't mean to ever mock it and thats not what I was doing by posting this article.

THE RIGHT WAY, come on man, the whole preacher using the church for his own personal gain thing... While it does happen, it is not the norm, and to even suggest that it is, is well....stupid. The people that chose to live in service to a god or a church or a country should be respected, even if I don't agree.

"There is no death, life is just a dream and you are the imagination of yourself"

bill hicks

13. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

it would take a lot of good people to undo the damage caused by the Jim Bakkers and Jimmy Swaggarts of the world on the image of organized religion, at least to me

(no that isn't my only basis, just examples)

14. soonerscuba

soonerscuba New Member

Good Jesus people, who cares? Yermom, hit us with some Hasselhoff.

15. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i think yermom and :dolemite: are, ummm, busy........

[​IMG]

16. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

you're starting to like it aren't you?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]