1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pic of Vince Young's knee down in the Rose Bowl

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by 47straight, Jan 6, 2006.

1. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

Agreed. This will be another "whining point" (like a "talking point") for USC for years.

2. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

Has anyone talked about the 15-20 seconds that were taken away for no reason? I don't remember the specific play, but the clock was supposed to stop. Me thinks, if Suc had that extra time, I wouldn't be watching Vince Young specials during every news broadcast.

3. boomrsoonr

boomrsoonr New Member

By about 10 yards. ;)

4. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

what he said....

5. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Who cares? They were inside the 10 and would have probably scored again anyways. We should have played Alabama in the Cotton Bowl, but I'm not going to go ahead and proclaim us 15th in the country and Cotton Bowl 2006 winners, just b/c the refs made an awful call.

The angle I'll always remember VY from....
    [​IMG]

6. Seamus

Seamus New Member

Wonder if Kelly Ogle is related to Donny and Rick Ogle ... ?

7. Light Beer

Light Beer New Member

I'd hardly call that play the difference maker in the game. After all USC stormed back and was up 38-26 with 6 minutes left in the game but failed to convert a 4th down. Hell, Drew Kelson's dropped int wasn't reviewed either. He clearly had possession when he hit the ground.

8. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If the ball slipping out the bottom of his grip, "possession", then, yeah, he had it. :D

9. TexasLidig8r

TexasLidig8r SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Of course, if you mean, it slipped out of his grip after he hit the ground, bounced twice, jumped up once, slipped, hit the ground, bounced three times and THEN, it came out of his grip.. then, yes... it may have slipped out the bottom of his grip. :D

10. RooseveltRoughRider

RooseveltRoughRider New Member

This is is lame. Coulda woulda shoulda. There were several bad calls in this game, or no calls, for both teams. They ruled eachother out in my opinion and the bottom line is USC wa sup 12 with 6 minutes to go. No excuses..they did not execute and it cost them the game. The thing about football is everyone wins or loses together. You can point fingers and say this or that but a team loses. As a team, USC lost. I know you hate Texas, but aren't we above aggie-moves?

11. I loved it when Lineart thought HE of all people was gonna sneak for the first down late in the game!!! Too bad Reggie wasn't there to give him a push like the ND game.......

12. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Where is the GIMP that is supposed to be in this Picture??? Please fix it!

13. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i think he's sleeping

14. Herr Scholz

Herr Scholz SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Can you also show us the results of the aggy bowl game?

a&m moral victory #5,642.