1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSU BBall Players Are Suspects in Sexual Assault Case?

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Landthief 1972, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Landthief 1972

Landthief 1972 New Member

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I saw that too... innocent till proven guilty and stuff. I'm sure Cowboy will be here shortly after his SF.com pager buzzes at him that a thread with OSU mention has been started here.

3. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

This one's in the bag.

"How tall were the attackers, ma'am? BAM! Lawyered."

Sincerely,
    What OP.com thinks of SF.com...

-----

(Isn't it great that I get to both condemn and MAKE that joke, in the same post? I have skills...)

the_ouskull

4. jdsooner

jdsooner New Member

It must be a media plot! Our Cowboys wouldn't violate helpess females! First Perish Cox and now this!

soonerhubs likes this.
  5. Crimsontothecore

Crimsontothecore New Member

Believe me, Perrish Cox is far from the first. We can fully expect any charges to be dropped against these two b-ball players. That's just how it happens in stoolwater.

Matt Pilgrim- accused of rape. Charges dropped.
    Jamie Blatnik- Assult. Charges dropped.
    Bo Bowling- Felony drug possession. Back on team.
    Justin Blackmon- High speed DUI. Charges dropped.

These are just recent examples. We could talk about osu campus security helping a falling-down drunk Eddie Sutton into his car moments before he nearly killed a woman. Gundy giving a scholarship to a child rapist (Chris Collins). Sean Sutton and his issues and the list goes on and on.

6. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I see the Sutton influence is STILL in Stillwater,
    [​IMG]

7. janderson255

janderson255 New Member

...... what was this thread about???..................

8. nativesooner

nativesooner New Member

Yep, a little "hush" money and suite tickets to the Bedlam game next year and suddenly she'll misremember.

9. SoonerNate

SoonerNate New Member

Is that fat a@@ ejo jock Traber up there defending them? I wouldn't be surprised.

10. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

I have no idea how this case will turn out, but one of the suspects I've heard is Marshall Moses. Not sure about the other guy involved.

11. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

wont be long until you find them in a hospital parking lot touching himself and looking through binoculars.

12. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

I think that charges were supposed to be filed by New years eve and they weren't so I think they are in the clear