1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oklahoma State basketball situation is bad

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Mar 9, 2016.

1. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

Aggies still suck. They just hired a coach who doesn't suck as much as the previous coach, that's the best spin I can put on this.

2. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

I am in Harlingen.

3. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I've fished the surf and bays quite a bit for Redfish and Specks, some at So Padre, but mostly up at Port OConnor. Some rig fishing for Snapper and Amberjack, and a little bit for King Mackerel and Blacktip Shark.

Most of my fishing in the last 25 years has been in the Gulf of California(Sea of Cortez), for Gulf Grouper and Shortfin Corvina, which is a very close relative of the Speckled Trout in the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic.

4. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

^^^^^^
    That sounds cool. I hope to be fishing somewhere this Easter break.

5. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You teaching school, or taking kids fishing? Does a guide named Vere Wells still work over at So. Padre? I had him as a guide back in 1983. We went after Specks.

Have you fished for tarpon and/or snook in that area? There used to be some sizeable tarpon that showed up around Port Mansfield, and I heard some big snook stories from somewhere in the Brownsville Ship Channel.

6. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

About the only advantage Ford has is that he's younger than Underwood. Ford is now 46, Underwood is 52, so it's not even much of an advantage.

Watched some of the pep rally yesterday. Said the right things, fans will love him till OU continues winning Bedlam :stunned:

But heyyyyy maybe that beat-KU-every-season streak will continue :p

7. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

8. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

9. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

10. BennyJab

BennyJab Member

11. AaronCrelp

AaronCrelp Member

12. Michaeltug