1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU vs Baylor

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soonersweetie

soonersweetie Well-Known Member

it's just amazing to think that Sam and Demarco are only freshmen :D

2. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Ya know, I almost thought you were Ok.

It's an irrelevant record that no one really gives a **** about. Without looking it up, who held the record before McCoy got it?

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I started the season with a 200 rebuy :p

4. hOlden caUlfield...

hOlden caUlfield... New Member

First of all. I was just clearing up the Number for somebody. i wasn't trying to drown out the game. I was just trying to help her out.
    Second of all. It just makes the game more interesting knowing stuff like this when you're watching.
    I always love to see our players break records. If it was a record for EP's we would talk about it. Why wouldn't you talk about our freshman quarterback breaking the TD record. What you're saying is stupid.

5. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

You're right, what I'm saying is stupid.

Quality post there.

6. StormySooner-IN

StormySooner-IN New Member

:D

Crucifax Autumn likes this.
  7. hOlden caUlfield...

hOlden caUlfield... New Member

No need to argue here. i love the Police. Let's just be friends.

8. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dood, serious question. I have been on here for about 6 years and I have NEVER heard you say ONE decent thing about Mike Stoops. Did he steal your 28 sided die for the Dungeons and Dragons convention? Seriously...where were you back in the day when he turned our defense around? I mean, not sure if you were at home writing the pilot for "Big Bang Theory" based on your life while I was at the Orange Bowl in 2001 while Stoops disguises turned the FSU offense into the Tower of Babel, but the obvious observer knows Mike Stoops was a key contributor to our defense. Maybe BJW can recruit better than Mike, but he turned lowly Derrick Strait into a Nagurski kinda player.

I, for one, find your nerdy analysis as well as your bashing of Mike Stoops while he was a coach at OU annoying. Have a nice day. Please give reason to why Mike Stoops was so moronic in your opinion while coaching at OU and quit waxing PS2 poetic as your means of expertise. The facts speak for themselves.

Veritas likes this.
  9. DM kickoff return number 6 play of the day according to ESPN

10. his 1st td run number 2

11. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

Whoa, this thread (and perhaps the forum in general) is degenerating a bit hunh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.