1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFFICIAL CORN AGGY @ FIGHTIN' GRIFFINS THREAD

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by mdklatt, Oct 8, 2011.

1. mdklatt

mdklatt SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ISU up 7-0 in the middle of the 1st. Even during this once-in-generation run Baylor can't come close to filling up their stadium.

2. mdklatt

Hey Robert Griffin, why do you have the roman numeral on your jersey? It's not like your dad is on the team, too. Ghey. Naming your kid after yourself = also ghey.

3. mdklatt

Lots of turnovers against Baylor so far in this one.

"Steel Jantz": Soap opera character or ISU quarterback?

4. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Why does Baylor have orange in their end zone with the words Baylor in black?

5. mdklatt

The "orange" is supposed to be gold, and what you're calling black is the grass. Maybe it's time for a new TV.... ;)

6. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

...or color adjustment, I see yellow paint and green fieldturf.

7. mdklatt

BOO. RG3 fumbled the ball during a pump fake but it was ruled an incomplete pass.

8. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

I was watching on the small TV and you are right once I went to the HD big TV it doesn't look orange.

9. mdklatt

Yeah, the yellow/gold looks a little like Tennessee orange, but the green is obvious.

10. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

The green is obviously not black when I looked closer but even on the HD TV that is an odd shade of gold.

11. mdklatt

It looks like Baylor has this one in hand. I was genuinely concerned about going to Waco a few weeks ago, but I feel a little better now. However, Manhattan has me really worried now.