1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**Official Big 12 Baseball Championship Thread**

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Boomer....., May 20, 2009.

1. cherrylimeade

cherrylimeade New Member

2. SoonerInFortSmith

SoonerInFortSmith New Member

I hope Lid doesn't catch wind of this. ;) :pop:

3. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

That last loss was disappointing. We had tons of chances to win the game but couldn't come through when it counted. Way too many people left on base. Hopefully the inconsistent play will not follow us into the tourny like the women's team.

4. sifa123

sifa123 New Member

Without a BCS, how do they pick the winner if three teams go 2-1 in this thing? And however they do it, I'm gonna laugh my *** off if **Texas** gets the short straw again.

5. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

The higher seed in a 3 way tie wins the tiebreaker. Texas as a #1 seed would have won that one.

6. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

Arkansas won their Super Regional and is now headed to the College World Series. I guess that puts our loss to them in perspective a little more. They beat OU twice at Norman and then they beat Florida St on their home field twice.

7. arnold

arnold New Member

how do they pick the winner if three teams go 2-1 in this thing? And however they do it, I'm gonna laugh my *** off if **Texas** gets the short straw again.

8. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

you are a month too late my friend

As for the conf tourney, if three teams are 2-1 they go to the regular season standings I believe