1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neal is gone

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Ardmore_Sooner, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

Heard from A very reliable source. If this has already been announced I haven't heard though.

2. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That sucks.

3. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How does this hurt us for next year? Do we have any recruits that could possibly replace him?

4. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We have some big time pitching recruits that might help and a guy from last years class who was hurt this season if I remember correctly

Neal was an enigma, lots of talent, pitched bad the 1st part of the year, good the middle part, not so great in the Big 12 tourney and regionals and then good in the Super Regional.

5. Ardmore_Sooner

NP, we have a stockpilE of young pitchers coming in. It always sucks to lose an ace but like collier said, he was spotty at times. IMO this won't have much of an affect.

6. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Rocha was a senior, right? And Shore is coming back?

7. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Rocha is back but Erben is gone, as far guys coming back who started some

Bobby Shore 10-5 4.12 era

Ryan Gibson 5-2 3.76 era

Michael Rocha 8-2 3.53 era

Jack Mayfield 5-0 2.47 era

8. soonerguild

soonerguild New Member

Any word on Garret?

9. Ardmore_Sooner

None that Ive heard of yet. Ill let you guys know if I do hear anything.

10. soonerguild

soonerguild New Member

Just saw a summer update over on soonersports and it had all of our guys listed who are playing pro ball. Garret was not listed as playing rookie ball anywhere, while neal, black, and erben were all listed. Definitive no, but good news none the less.