1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More bad news

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by mikeb, Jan 1, 2008.

1. mikeb

mikeb New Member

Malcom Kelly is doubtful for the game per OUINSIDER.

2. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

Why?

Link please.

3. mikeb

mikeb New Member

Evidently MK has suffered either a very deep thigh bruise or muscle strain and is very questionable for tomorrow's game. They are talking about it on the rivals and OUinsider message boards.

4. insuranceman_22

insuranceman_22 New Member

****!!! (or so crap)

5. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

that's not good

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

When was this supposed to have happened ?

7. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Well crap, I wasn't plannin on suitin up...but if I have to...

8. jwlynn64

jwlynn64 New Member

Doesn't say anything about it on the athletics website. Until I hear it from a reputable source (no offense meant mikeb), I'll take it with a grain of salt. Something this big would be all over the web by now.

9. TripleOption14

TripleOption14 New Member

Well if this is true, i think it would lean to him coming back for his senior year. Just sayin... :D

10. A Sooner in Texas

A Sooner in Texas New Member

I really have my doubts as to the validity of this...wouldn't we have heard something via media outlets about this? There's nothing on soonersports.com and with all the pre-game analysis going on at ESPN and Fox surely it would have been brought up.

11. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

...or might make him think: If I'm gonna be getting hurt I might as well be making millions for it. ;)

12. Rhino

Rhino Awesoministrator

SoonerSports.com isn't exactly the best place to go for injury information. Nor is ESPN or, definitely, Fox.

And he isn't doubtful, he's questionable. He's also recovering from the flu, in addition to the thigh bruise / tweak.

13. mikeb

mikeb New Member

None taken. I truly hope it is bogus and he plays.

14. olevetonahill

Rhino
    Has answered this
    Nuff said :D

15. Ruuuuuufus

Ruuuuuufus New Member

because Stoops always tells everyone about player injuries before the big game, right?

16. A Sooner in Texas

A Sooner in Texas New Member

So how reliable is OUinsider?? Seriously, is the average age of posters there about 15? :D

Saying someone is "questionable" is pretty much CYA. They may ease him into the game, but I'm betting he plays.

17. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

That worries me. If he and English are BOTH recovering from the flu, how many of our other players might be coming down with the flu tomorrow morning?

18. CORNholio

CORNholio New Member

Does OU not give these guys flu shots?

19. olevetonahill

How you think they got the Flu
    Sheesh Pay tention

20. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I got a Deep Thigh Bruise shot back in October.

I still have a slight limp but I could still help lift the Gatorade container at games end.

olevetonahill likes this.