1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mmmmmm.......

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by OklahomaTrombone, May 9, 2005.

1. AllAboutThe'O'

AllAboutThe'O' SoonerFans.com Elite Member

All this talk about female sportscasters/reporters inspired me to change my avatar.
    Sabine is taking a break but she'll be back.
    In the meantime, to kick off the salute to our favorite female sportscasters/reporters, I proudly give you the greatness that is....
    RACHEL NICHOLS

Scott D likes this.
  2. GDC

GDC New Member

Colleen Dominguez
    :texan:

3. OklahomaTrombone

OklahomaTrombone SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Brent Musberger in Hi-Def.

Dis-gusting

4. GDC

GDC New Member

Worse than Dick Vitale?

5. OklahomaTrombone

6. GDC

GDC New Member

dayum

7. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hah! I saw Rachel Nichols the other day...but unfortunately I didn't have a camera to take a picture...now she's in Indy for the next few days before coming back here.

8. OklahomaTrombone

I thought I saw a gigantic rock on her finger.

It made me sad in my pants.

9. AllAboutThe'O'

If Rachel gets to cover the Pistons when they come back to Auburn Hills for the Pacer series, be sure and bring that camera. I want to see the goodies. :D

10. AllAboutThe'O'

That's one way for a sexy sportscaster to jump the shark, showing off a rock or getting engaged and/or married. That will kill your career faster than saying Melissa Stark and Lisa Guerrero.
    On that note, remember the hot sportscaster that was a reporter for ESPN a couple of years ago, Ann Werner? She got married, changed her name and promptly was never heard from again.

11. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Camera at the ready....but I don't think I'll have a chance to get to Auburn Hills since I work Tuesday night....I'll hafta talk to my cop pals.