1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lucky to have Lon...

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by swardboy, Apr 1, 2016.

1. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep... very lucky to have him.

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

4. badger

5. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

6. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

There are times Lon's "it's all good" mentality grinds on me a bit but overall I like his demeanor and his positive vibes.

7. badger

About the only thing that irks me about Lon Kruger too, Mookie... that and if you close your eyes when he speaks, you might confuse him with Lou Holtz ;)

At the same time, I wonder if Bob Stoops' sideline yelling isn't to his detriment at times. It would be worse in college basketball, were refs will T you up a lot more for that behavior than football refs will flag you for it.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by after the loss to show my support for my Sooners even though I won't have anymore meltdown material this season :( It has been a fun, wonderful in practically every way, season.

I can't wait to see what our awaits OU next year, even if Buddy, Isaiah and Ryan are all gone. If players didn't run out of eligibility, Jason White might still be our quarterback, and then we would have never gotten to see what Sam Bradford, Landry Jones and Baker Mayfield could do. :)

8. AlvinWhisp

AlvinWhisp New Member

9. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

10. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

11. BennyJab

BennyJab Member

12. AaronCrelp

AaronCrelp Member