1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Leaving is not an option" -Brian Kelly

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by BudSooner, Jan 10, 2013.

1. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Then he goes to interview for the Eagles...DOH!
    Why? You have a school that ADORES YOU, you took them to the BCS championship game(ya lost, but ya ain't the first and won't be the last to do so)you have the cult of a following at that school but want to explore what it is like in the fishbowl?

No thanks. Stick with the college game. And if you do get hired, get ready to watch your cornhole dude.

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I hope he goes.

3. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was commenting on the "Leaving is not an option" or how coaches talk out of their asses when trying to dismiss rumors they are leaving.
    It's not wonder some have tested the political waters in the past, Obama speaks the truth more than guys like Kelly/Saban/etc.

4. thecrimsoncrusader

thecrimsoncrusader New Member

Maybe he meant, leaving is not an option on that particular day since he was on vacation and out of the country.

5. BillyBall

BillyBall Well-Known Member

Convenient way to get a raise from his current employer. He's not leaving.

6. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

It's funny because it's not our coach. :)

7. PrideMom

PrideMom New Member

One flash wonder.

8. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

I thought Mack invented that phrase.... "Leaving is not an option."

9. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

hopefully he leaves, then we may have a shot next year in south bend

10. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

Has OU sunk this low! Geez!

11. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

Who cares really? If any of you decided to leave your current place of employment to go work somewhere else, should I bash you for not being loyal and having no ethics?

And if the coaches were honest like you want them to be (I don't know if I am going to be here at the end of the season, I am considering this other job), then you would bash him for looking ahead and not focusing on the task at hand, so when presented with that question, there is no right answer to it.

12. Since71ASooner4Life

Since71ASooner4Life Active Member

The guy is a scumbag - he's done this to every team he was ever with. Cincinnati has their best team ever and you're going to bail on them a couple weeks before the bowl game becyuase you cant wait to get started in your next job? What a POS

13. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

U already forgot what they did to us this year at OUr place? Man you heal easily. Good for u

14. Soonerwake

Soonerwake New Member

I think the point was that OU fans shouldn't be hoping for the coach to leave so that we have a chance against anyone, including a team that beat us this year. I expect us to go there and win, coach or not..

15. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

The won the conference... no wait they're not in a conference.
    They won the national title... no wait they lost the national title to Bammer.

So what DID they accomplish at OUr place this year? Maybe they're write the score on participation ribbons for the players since they won all of ZERO trophies this season :D

16. MichiganSooner

MichiganSooner Well-Known Member

Did the same to Central Michigan before going to Cincinnati.

17. jiminy

jiminy Member

Wouldn't it be funny if he left... then lots of Sooner fans get their wish and Stoops leaves, taking his staff to Notre Dame, where we play next season.

18. Socrefbek

Socrefbek New Member

Yeah that would be hilarious ...

19. Moore

Moore New Member

**** kelly

20. ashley

ashley Well-Known Member

Money and power changes peoples mind, and it would change yours too.