1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jesus crashes drag boat...(walks away unharmed)

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Breadburner, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

2. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

WOW....that's crazy....lol

Breadburner likes this.
  3. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

I've fallen off a water ski at about 55 mph and kinda looked like this dude too - right before the mega-faceplant. Man that **** hurts.

4. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Must have been a tune up for the boats since the orange boat has the ejectable pod and the other is an open cockpit, still though that is crazy!

5. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Check out dude's shoe. You know he's fixin' to go WHOMP!

6. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

They're both outboards. I'm pretty sure boats with different cockpits can race in the same class as long as the engine/hp is similar.

7. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Succs that the Crimson boat crashed and that POS orange thing is still goin :(

beer4me and Breadburner like this.
  8. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

But water is soft.

9. MR2-Sooner86

MR2-Sooner86 Well-Known Member

I remember being pulled behind speed boats on rafts and such and when I'd fall off I was like a stone skipping across the surface. That **** hurts like a son of a bitch the next morning.

10. BudSooner

IHBA rules dictate the Top Hydro class not use trolling motors, clearly this is where this dude failed.:D

If you EVER are where the Miss Budweiser boat is on display at a lake, and they are giving rides....DO IT! Dude had the thing HALF opened up and I though my ****ing hide was going to peel off!

11. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

I used to work at the drag boat races on Firebird Lake in Phoenix when they first opened up. Actually saw a couple boys bite the dust out there. Drag boat racing is seriously ****ed up. When you get into the alcohol/nitro class all bets are off. When a boat can turn a 1/4 mile as fast as the fastest car - but only hits about 220 or so doing it you know them puppies are hooking up. G-forces out of this world. Plus, anything over about 120 or so on the water is madness. I've gone 100 mph on the water and I damn near **** myself. My boat will hit about 70-75 and people usually damn near **** themselves riding with me.

12. BudSooner

I hear ya and then some, dad had a Champion that had a 225 Mercury and he had that mother opened up...lets just say if a lump of coal were stuck up my *** then after I got out of that boat you would have had a diamond. :D

I seriously don't have any idea how fast we went, his speedo was not working but a guy in one of those stupid *** cigarette boats was out and passed us like we were sitting still. That was one of those 3 engine jobs....yeah on Grand Lake, what a dumbass!

13. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Do lake hookers use john boats?

14. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Yup. I'm seriously shocked more dumbasses don't buy the farm on the lake. You've got boats that can hit 100, jet skis that can hit 80+, and copious amounts of alcohol. We're pretty lucky we don't see a hunnert or more killed every year on the lakes.

15. BudSooner

Hell i'm happy with a pontoon boat, gets where I want to go, can tote the family, get into most spots and everybody has a good seat to fish from....and you can pull a skier if that is your thing.

Although that would look pretty ghey.:D

16. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Yall Brag on yer boats all ya want . Mine does just fine :cool:
    [​IMG]

StoopTroup likes this.
  17. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

Little man in the boat......:D

18. BudSooner

I can't imbed but watch the video from the link I supplied, yer boat is a wee bit larger than what the guy uses in the video and that same technique is used down at Keystone east of Tulsa. Pretty fun to watch the guys use them and hang one of them big *** fish on.

It's pretty funny the lengths a fisherman will go to just to get into a good area. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_gz_wFOBkc

Speak of, I gotta get to Ft Gibson, I hear they are real close on the spoonbill run.

19. VeeJay

VeeJay SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Jesus!

I mean...dad gum...

20. tcrb

tcrb New Member

LOL...you're so gonna burn, breadburner!:D

Breadburner likes this.