1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've been a Kruger fan but....

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by echo101, Mar 15, 2018.

1. echo101

echo101 Member

time for him to be let go. This program started out high and looking like a real contender but fell so far down it could never recover. Time for someone new to take over the program and try to restore it to a higher ground. Thank you Lon for your time here and good luck to you in your retirement..

2. severs64

severs64 New Member

I would say give him a season to right the ship, as this season was an aberration. The team just wasn't ready for a Trae Young. However, the meltdown was epic. From 14-2 1st half of the season to 4-12 the last half, and looking outrageously bad at times doing it. That's on him, so I would be fine with him retiring. The only caveat is, who do we get? Young is 99% gone, so what's left for a new coach to build on? I think some of the malcontents will leave regardless of what Young does, leaving the program in shambles. Who wants to take on that kind of challenge at a football school?

3. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member

4. Michaeltug

Michaeltug Member