1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have figured out part of the problem

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by 5noubus, Oct 23, 2011.

1. 5noubus

5noubus New Member

The vw Ou bus did not make the game. ;) We pulled the bus to big D with it in gear and didn't hear it's screaming. Motor is shot! First home game in about three years it's missed.
    Not sure if we can have it patched up in time for a&m or not.
    Please find lucky socks , shirts hats plan the lucky menu we need to win out.
    Just trying to put some humor in a sad situation.

2. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I should have worn my hat but didn't want to ruin in the rain. I ALWAYS were my ou ball cap to the games...

3. lexred

lexred New Member

I blame it one the indoor practice facility. OU went over there to keep loose and the TT guys took a nap. The result................

4. oudanny

oudanny New Member

It's my fault. I didn't eat enough red M&Ms.

5. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

1) My brother and I have not been to a game together since TCU beat OU. We went to this one together.
    2) Speaking of that ill fated TCU game, Paul Thompson was at the tailgate party we were at Sat.
    3) I forgot my OU hat when we went to a OU/FSU viewing party, so I wore a Wash. Nationals hat. I have worn it every game since, except for Sat.
    4) I usually wear Nikes, I bought a new pair of NB and wore them Sat.
    5) I usually help set up and attend the SF tailgate. I didn't Sat.

6. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

My fault. My ritualistic pizza delivered in the first quarter regimen was thrown off by the late start. How the hell can they be expected to win if I am not eating pizza during the first quarter!

I apologize to all for not calling an audible and postponing the pizza delivery.

7. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

My fault... I didn't wear my OU shirt on Friday. I always wear it to work on Friday's. I was on vacation last week and forgot to wash the shirt. Wore it on Saturday. Threw off the karma.

8. bonkuba

bonkuba Active Member

Really sorry to hear about the VW bus!!!

Just wondering.....do you park at SoonerVillage? I believe I may have seen the VW a time or two. We park there as well for every game.

Hope you can get it fixed ASAP!!!!

9. Redshirt

Redshirt New Member

I changed into my lucky Sooner underwear and Sooner polo at halftime. That sparked the comeback but too little, too late. My apologies to all.

10. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

Believe it or not, in attendance was none other than the granddaughter of Notre Dame running back from the team that broke the 47 game win streak.

Now you know what caused this.

11. PrideMom

PrideMom New Member

Blame it on the Press, and OU players believing them. A team is never as bad as they seem nor as good as as they seem. Texas Tech came to play....OU didn't. Let's not point fingers at the missing players, though it would have helped if Fleming, Wort and Whaley had been there.....

12. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

Every Sat. morning before we leave for Norman, I post my OU Colors (flag) so my saxet neighbors can see it waving proudly outside my home (little elm, xt.) away from HOME (BEGGS, OKLAHOMA) and I was in such a hurry, I forgot! It's my fault!!!! It shall not happen AGAIN!

13. 5noubus

5noubus New Member

Yes thats us at sooner village! Hope we get it going soon!

14. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Might I interject:

[​IMG]