1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by TopDawg, Oct 28, 2012.

1. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hate Notre Dame.

2. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Even though my Dad's family are big domers so do I. I was leaving the game under pretty decent control but I sort of lost it, for some reason, when the refs and replay booth chicken-shi**ed us on the garbage TD at the end of the game. It was like rubbing salt into the wound. Any ND fan that told me "good game" didn't get a friendly response.

3. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And there stupid fans all over the country that have no connection to the place, know nothing about it or football, but want to glom on to them because they are old and fancy, like some kinda American royalty.

"Oh honey, you look great in that ND letter jacket. Just the thing to wear to brunch at Hoity-Nouveau Coffee House. Can we put the top down on the Beemer today? I got these great sunglasses at Saks. Stop, my botox is still sore, I just got my hair done, and my nails are tacky."

4. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

5. TahoeSOONER

TahoeSOONER New Member

I hate this SEC streak more

6. SCSoonerfan

SCSoonerfan New Member

Im rooting for a freak Hurricane or Snowstorm to settle across the Orange bowl long enough to just cancel the game but not injure or inconvenience anyone.

7. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

domer=the Anti-Christ, or some sort of biblical plague, at least. Like the new York Yankees and Green Bay Packers.

8. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

Roll Tide!!!

9. PrideMom

PrideMom New Member

Notre Dame doesn't care. They get ALL of the money, and do not have to share it in a conference!

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

GO, ya heah! Rolllll up hard on them domer, with your big elephant ears, and smother out all their football bragging and exuberance.

11. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I hope Bama stomps a mudhole in the domers!

On my list of hatred the domers are exceeded only by the whorns.

12. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hate them even more since the ad to the right is trying to sell me ND gear.

13. SoonerLaw09

SoonerLaw09 New Member

Kittens = drowned. I hope they lose all their games.

Roll freakin' Tide.

14. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Me too. I have no love for the Domers either, so the aforementioned Hurricane hitting the Orange Bowl sounds like the best possible outcome.

15. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I prefer the emergency NCAA ruling that puts both on immediate probation :D

8timechamps likes this.
  16. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That goes without saying.

17. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

Asking what I hate more the SEC love fest or domer is like asking me where I'd rather live, Iraq or Pakistan.... Eff em all

8timechamps likes this.
  18. guzziguy

guzziguy New Member

I'm on board with the ND hate. Hope they lose their games, their helmets, their airplane tickets, and their car keys.

19. salth2o

salth2o New Member

I would drown a kitten or two of theirs.

Hate em, hate em, hate em.

Roll tide roll

20. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

We hate ND at least as much and probably more than you guys do! With our almost equal record of futility against the domers(we're 1-5 all-time against them), having them as our opponent next month in the BCSCG is HUGE in and of itself, especially for the old-timers that had to live through the NC robberies in 1966 and 1977, and the 24-23 loss in the 1973 Sugar Bowl. Our similar playing styles should make for a very interesting game. I have been looking at this matchup for about 6 weeks, and I really believe that if Alabama commits to the run the way it did against Georgia, we will have a lot of success. Notre Dame simply does not have the horses on the D-Line to slow us down and Lacy will punish their LBs and safeties.

Statistically Alabama's scoring defense is a little better. We allow 18.8 ppg fewer to our opponents than they score - ND allows 17.5 fewer.
    Our O is ahead of theirs, scoring 11.8 more ppg than our opponents allow - ND scores only 3.2 ppg more. As long as we stay close in the turnover battle, we should win.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012