1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am tired of Bob Stoops, and Boring OU football.

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by 85Sooner, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 85Sooner

85Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bob, you have lived at the level of 5 million a year for years...without any major accomplishments....Actually you may be doing me a favor. Maybe it is time for many of us to move on past the enjoyment of OU football and our time and energy...... You have become boring, predictable and like the prospect of getting laid by a wife of 45 years...... It is time for you to LEAVE...and everyone in management with you. I would rather give a new guy a new try than watch what you have given us for the past decade...beating up on wimps but losing to anyone who has a heart......When it comes to OU coaches...you are in tha category of Gary Gibbs...and are no where near the competitiveness of B & B....... But thanks for saving me the money of supporting you in the future....... Let the people of Oklahomas spend their money kissing your dick..like Kathy Griffen did Anderson Cooper....Who knew you were a weak kneed coach.You have fooled us for long enough.

Blue and landrun like this.
  2. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

There are already threads for this

BoulderSooner79 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.