1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hottest of OU women's basketball poll

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, May 31, 2010.

?

Who is the hottest of OU womens basketball?

Poll closed Jun 14, 2010.
  1. #1 Sherri Coale

34 vote(s)
    26.0%
  2. #8 Carlee Roethlisberger

10 vote(s)
    7.6%
  3. #2 Stacey Dales

35 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. #7 Caton Hill

10 vote(s)
    7.6%
  5. #3 Krista Sanchez

53 vote(s)
    40.5%
  6. #6 Lauren Willis

5 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. #4 Whitney Hand

32 vote(s)
    24.4%
  8. #5 Chelsi Welch

9 vote(s)
    6.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

I vote for Stacey Hansmeyer's *ss. That's hot.

2. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am on vacation, hence this round taking two weeks. Plus, I wasn't sure what the response would be, since I've never done a poll like this before.

Also, I need to address a few complaints about the first round before going onto the second round. I'm thinking play-in quickie round before going to the Final Four with a few forgotten Sooners.

So yeah, go ahead and vote in this round if you haven't already. I'll be back in Oklahoma tomorrow night, so I'll try to get this thing moving again then.

Love,
    ~baj

3. Sooner04

Sooner04 New Member

Is it really that difficult to log in/out?

badger likes this.
  4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Yes. This is NP now. Logging out and back in is a huge pain.

5. badger

This poll closes tonight! Get yer car outta the flooded Oklahoma streets and vote already!

If you've already voted, head on over to the play-in round poll, also on the basketball forum here. It includes all of the Sooners who were left off this poll that you demanded to be included... so long as they were post-2002 Final Four :D

6. Caton hill is hot?? I don't think so Imo... Coale has that Cougar thing going for her... mmmm :D

Edit: wow I take that back... Ms. number 10 (Carlee) is the hottie of the bunch I don't get why she isnt getting votes... the rest are kinda average

7. badger

Game over, man! Krista Sanchez and Stacey Dales will sit out the next round with a free pass to the Final Four. Sherri Coale and Whitney Hand will meet the top two vote receivers of the play-in round that lasts through tomorrow. Round two starts on Wednesday morning. Thanks to all who partipated in round one.

8. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

Oh yeah, FWIW I also thought Carolyn Winchester was pretty cute...

9. badger

Carolyn was like the Krista Sanchez of the Paris twins era. She, too, was one of the last ones off the bench and fans always gave her a warm greeting to the court when they announced her name.

It was like Kellen Sampson - fans loved when Kellen came into games. After cheering for his teammates the entire way, he would get his moment on the court too :)

10. PDXsooner

PDXsooner Formerly OregonSooner

I didn't see a choice of "NONE"

11. badger

:rolleyes:

12. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

13. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: