1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys, according to Sabanball

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by picasso, Nov 17, 2012.

1. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Just making sure you got that.

2. kevpks

kevpks New Member

Damn. Now there is another thread where he can post the exact same thing.

3. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Yep. You know, that overrated conference that's full of coaches that could never coach in the Big 12, including Nick Saban. ;)

picasso likes this.
  4. kevpks

kevpks New Member

At least only two can go to the BCS or maybe we just need 7 BCS bowls. The SEC can just play with themselves.

5. kevpks

kevpks New Member

Your coaches do suck. Kentucky fired their coach and Gary Pinkel is terrible. Case closed. :chuncky:

6. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

I actually agree with you about Pinkel.

7. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

With all the greyshirting, I'd expect Saban to run the table every year. I suppose screwing over student athletes doesn't pay as much as would be expected. ;)

8. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I'm sure you believe that the SEC is ranked right where it should be. It's just that every person outside of the SEC calls bull****. So, maybe you shouldn't try to pedal that **** here.

Seamus likes this.
  9. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Someone's gotta buy that ESPin bull ****/koolaid. :)

ouduckhunter likes this.
  10. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

It's an SEC/ESPN circle jerk.

ouduckhunter likes this.
  11. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

If the sec is so damn good why dont they ever play a good ooc team on the road?

12. arcman46

arcman46 New Member

They already do.

13. OUTrumpet

OUTrumpet New Member

I just don't understand when I'm looking at scorecenter yesterday, Florida, Bama, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas A&M, and I feel like one more were playing FCS teams in November. Why is that? Esp with Florida struggling against one after struggling with U-La-La the week before. Sorry, but that's BS. No reason at all to be playing FCS teams at this point in the season.

14. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

LSU ranked ahead of K State in the coaches poll. LOL

15. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

South Carolina being in the top 10 is a joke. That fact alone is proof that it is all hype. The thing is if Bama beats Georgia by 4 TDs in the SEC championship the bulldogs will only fall 2 places. If Georgia beats Alabama the Tide will only fall 1 place.

Weird how Bama lost at home late in the season and only fell 3 places.

16. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They fight over who gets to be the pivot man...

8timechamps likes this.
  17. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

Do you hear that beeping? It's the sound of the SEC backing into Miami. Nice job, KSU and Oregon.
    Note to Snyder: you now have my permission to lose to Texas so that OU could win the BIG 12. You earned it last night.

18. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Why do you keep coming here trying to flex some muscle?

It is a shame that a Bama fan lives vicariously through a conference, instead of his beloved team!

Seriously...there are 5 SEC teams that OU would beat the hell out of that are ranked ahead of them!

LSU
    South Carolina
    Georgia
    Texas A&M
    Florida

and in each of them but A&M OU would just need to score 21-24 points to win! And judging by what I have seen from their defenses, it wouldnt be too hard for OU to do!

8timechamps likes this.
  19. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

Funny thing about that is that coming into this year, Pinkel was 4-1 vs. the SEC @ Mizzou.

20. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Now THAT'S the spirit.