1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey grillers...

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by tbl, Dec 22, 2008.

1. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Whaddya think?

My grandmother is insistent on buying us a grill since she visited and was less than impressed with my current setup. I'm a gas man, but I wouldn't mind having the flexibility to use charcoal or a smoker. This bad boy combines all three. You think this thing is just a gimmick? I could also stick with just a big ole gas grill, but this has piqued my interest.

[​IMG]

$299

This uniquely designed Triple Function Charcoal/Gas Grill & Smoker gives you the best of all outdoor cooking experiences. It allows you the options of gas or charcoal cooking on it's dual zone surface. With a total of 862 square inches of cooking surface and a total of 24,000 BTU stainless steel burners - this unit handles everyday cooking to larger events. The convenience of cast iron cooking grates and porcelain coated steel warming rack make clean up efficient. As an added convenience there is a storage drawer for your tools. Features also include an offset firebox that allows you to use your choice of woods for true smoke flavor.

* 341 Sq. In. two identical primary cooking area
    * Two stainless steel burners - 12,000 BTU each
    * Cast iron cooking grates
    * Storage drawer for tool storage
    * MFG Brand Name : Brinkmann
    * MFG Model # : 810-3830-S
    * MFG Part # : 810-3830-S

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:pop:

olevetonahill likes this.
  3. tbl

My bad... I have my store logged in under my browser and this grill isn't available online.

4. BudSooner

BudSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not bad at all.

5. Turd_Ferguson

so whats the damn thing cost:confused:

6. tbl

Ok.. I'm retarded. Now its available for an actual educated opinion...

7. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Have you ever had to put one of those together?

Plan nothing else that afternoon unless the store puts it together for you.

8. Turd_Ferguson

Doesn't sound too bad. I been thinking about building my own, but 24" conductor pipe ain't cheap nowday's.

9. tbl

For some reason, I excel at putting things together. Of course there is a potential for a few thrown screwdrivers, but all in all I don't really mind it. It gives me a sense of accomplishment I so desperately need.

10. Turd_Ferguson

I've convinced myself that it's not all the empty beer cans laying around, after putting something together, that caused there to be leftover bolts/nuts/washers. Instead, I believe the guy packing the parts was drunk and just gave me a few extry.:D

11. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I can clearly see that your answer is "No Stoop...I've never put one of those together".

Excel away....lol

kbsooner21 likes this.
  12. tbl

I put my most recent grill together, and it was ok. We'll see how this one shakes out.

13. bent rider

bent rider New Member

I recommend getting a gas grill with a rotisserie burner. It'll cost more, but there is some good cookin' you can do with rotating critters. If you want smoke, you can always get a smoke box to put in it.

14. walkoffsooner

walkoffsooner New Member

i hooked my last one up to ng love it.

15. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

OK...now that you've finally answered my question...I think you might be OK then....lol

16. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

?

[​IMG]