1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here we go...OU osu III

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Soonerjeepman, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Spangler has had a nice night on the boards though.

2. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Ok. Game should be dun!

3. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

Also like the fact he doesn't seem to panic on offense when he gets the ball

4. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

Well, was tough to watch at time, but still win by 15.

Bring on ISU.

5. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes indeed! It's all gravy from here til next thurs or fri.

6. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

That went about the way I thought it would. Beating a team 3 times in a season is extremely difficult (which is bad news for ISU).

I don't really care what happens the rest of the weekend. Getting that first post season win is really all I was hoping for, but we could make a conference title game appearance.

Like birddog said, it's all gravy until next Thursday or Friday.

7. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Could somebody explain to me why my posts are auto-changed from Bed*lam to OU-OSU?

8. Pricetag

Pricetag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That word is something OSU uses to seem more important.

9. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We don't believe in the first amendment here at OU.

10. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

What a lackluster 1st half for the Sooners offensively.

Couldn't make a lay up. Couldn't make a dunk. And those were the uncontested ones.

As usual the Sooners caught fire in Part 2.

5-0

11. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yup...

glad to see OU pull it out, convincingly, and yes Nash was a beast. I think Ford screwed up and the D pressure relaxed the second half...saw a noticeable difference in how osu was playing out guards up top. I don't get it....it was working great the 1st half...why stop? glad he did!

Isu will be tough. they'll be a ton of bird fans there. hopefully OU can start out early and stay on top.

yes, Spangler had a monster night on the boards and Thomas took it to the hole offensively.

I know JW has some issues, but as I said, he hits his FT's...had a nice couple of jump shots, a lay-up in that run....

12. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

That was an ugly game, but at least we got the W and Lon his first post-season win.

On to ISU!

13. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

OSU: Hello, I'm applying to be in the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Here's my resume.

NCAA selection committee: Poke, this sheet of paper has "WE BEAT KANSAS" in 100-point font.

OSU: So, are we in?

NIT: Oh, you are sooooooo in.

:stunned:

Boomer..... likes this.