1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello my name is Venebles and I believe in the bedn but don't break defense

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by 85Sooner, Oct 22, 2011.

1. 85Sooner

85Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

With no looks or adjustments.......... Yes the O is dropping passes but it is the pressure of trying to keep up. Maybe Mike could help on the sidelines.

2. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

Everyone needs to wake up in this one. The whole team is allowing this embarassment.

IBleedCrimson likes this.
  3. soonercastor

soonercastor New Member

4. OUNASH

OUNASH New Member

But this D looks like crap and thats on Coach V

5. soonerinstlw

soonerinstlw New Member

At least Gaby Lynn is performing well.

6. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Where to point first? The whole team is laying an egg. The D is just downright embarrassing, though.

Truly poor performance, but is it thru poor preparation, or what? Awful. Stomach turning. Aaagh.

7. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

I wonder if anyone besides me on this thred has an off day. Maybe some of you do walk on water.

8. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Should've replaced him at the end of the first quarter.

9. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

That's what a good coach does. BV doesn't have the quick thinking to get us out of a bad situation. He never has had that. He needs to be let go, or encourgaed to take the east popcorn state job.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  10. TrophyCollector

TrophyCollector Well-Known Member

For those wanting BV out, he won't get an HC offer until he has a championship defense, Stoops will never get rid of him and he'll never have a championship defense. Doesn't seem to be a way out so book your Fiesta Bowl / Cotton Bowl tickets for the next 10 years and enjoy!

11. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

[​IMG]

12. mightysooner

mightysooner New Member

Hello my name is Vulnerables and I believe in giving opposing teams a free pass into the red zone inside our 20 and hope to stop them there on a condensed field where my 7 deep coverage will actually make an impact due to compact space because I have no other answer between the 20's, because that requires a knowledge of x's and o's, and well......Bob invites me to Thanksgiving dinners at his house every year!