1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doesn't anyone watch Dexter besides me?

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by soonerbrat, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

First episode was strong to quite strong I thought. They really got a lot packed into that first hour. Should be the best season since the Trinity Killer season.

2. reflector

reflector Well-Known Member

I don't think Quinn will last much longer getting mixed up with the Ukrainian girl.

3. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Quinn's always banging the wrong chick

the Russians ought to be interesting

Dexter's problem intern seems to have been dispatched too easily, but i guess that's going to point to Dexter now too

4. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

Strange episode. Deb has seem to come around or is more accepting of Dexter being a killer, but only going after bad people. Kind of wished still had her trying to cure/control/monitor Dexter some more.

Also was upset the Ukrainian guys offed the geeky intern guy. Was kind of hoping he and Dexter would have had a little more back and forth.

Also, me likey the lady Dexter and Batista had to get the DNA cheek swab from. I hope she is around more this season.

5. reflector

Having the blood of Louis on Dexter's boat may create some problems for Dexter down the line.

6. reflector

Last night's episode was pretty good. I have enjoyed the season so far. Hopefully it keeps up.

7. reflector

This current season is crazy. I am enjoying it.

8. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

great season so far. hannah mckay (yvonne strahovski) helps to improve the scenery. definitely going to be an interesting end to the series.

9. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

Lots of stuff going on all at once. Dexter and the Koshka guy wanting to kill him. Quinn tampering with evidence, then essentially bribing Batista without him knowing. La Guerta still keeps digging on Bay Harbor Butcher case. And Deb wants Dexter to kill Hanna McKay now. A lot is going to have to go down in the last few episodes.

10. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I saw an episode where he takes the blonde gal on a date to see the snow.

I would have just taken her skiing instead of the twisted psycho sexual little Roman Sex Slab with a snow machine and disco ball.

I guess I just like the fresh air.

That was pretty weird.

11. achiro

achiro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm pretty sure that there is going to be a season 8 so they could carry some of the current storylines over if they want.

12. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Absolutely!

13. reflector

I am thinking that a lot of this season will carry into the next season. There is so much going on in the show right now.

14. reflector

Tonight's episode was so messed up.

15. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Deb finally came clean...bonk chicka bowt bow.

16. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

Definitely the best season since the Trinity Killer!

17. reflector

A lot of loose ends got taken care of on tonight's episode. It will be interesting to see what happens now.

18. reflector

Deb really doesn't like Hanna. I think next week is the season finale. They still have a lot going on for this season.

19. ouleaf

ouleaf New Member

Well it seems like Dexter is convinced she poisoned Deb's water that caused her to have the car accident, since he gave Deb the evidence that she also poisoned the writer. I hope this isn't the end for Hannah McKay. She purty.

Liked the trap La Guerta set for Dexter by helping to get the remaining member of the group that killed Dexter's mother out. Wonder what happens with that now that he got away. Will Dexter kill La Guerta? Great season!

20. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

he already ditched the code for Hannah's dad, hard to tell where he goes with this

would Deb be crazy enough to drug herself?