1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Anyone Know?

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by vtsooner21, May 29, 2013.

1. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

Forgive me for this post, but I'm hoping that someone can provide the info: I've watched the Men's Big 12 Tournament and seen the Sooners win it all. Since the devastation in Moore, the Sooners have worn the light blue "Home" under jerseys with the State flag symbol in the O....I've looked around on the net and have yet to find where I can get some. (I've bought a few of the Relief t shirts through SoonerSports, but really like the logo on the Home shirts) Anyone have an idea?

Thanks & Boomer

2. rysooner

rysooner New Member

Ryan Gaines said last week that they were suppossed to be avaliable this week, but I haven't seen anything on it yet.

3. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

Thank you, rysooner...Hoping that all's going well for you in Sooner Nation. We had a benefit here in Brownsville VT last Sunday to assist the Tornado victims. Our prayers are with you all out there. I had the opportunity to speak to the folks about how awesome everyone is in Moore and vicinity. Admiration from everyone here. Really proud of Oklahoma Strong...

Boomer

4. Soonerfan88

Soonerfan88 Well-Known Member

Yep, that is the shirt I really want. Please post a link if anyone finds them.

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

They aren't the light blue ones, but someone on Lost Ogle commented that home t's for every state have been around awhile. Link here. I'll keep an eye out for the light blue ones if you all will too:)

6. BoomerJack

BoomerJack New Member

I was at the Champ game Sunday and I asked a lady wearing one of those tees where she got hers. She said they were made for the team, the staff and family members of the staff for the tournament to show support for the victims of the Moore tornado.

They were not available for sale to general public at the time it was hoped and expected they would be soon.

I would expect that some issues would have to be resolved over the use of the Oklahoma State Seal as the letter "O" in the word "HOME" before they can be mass produced. Essentially, I think that the State of Oklahoma would have to give its permission for use of the State Seal. I think this may cause a delay. I'm quite sure that when they come available, they will sell out in a hurry and generate a lot of $$$$ for relief efforts.

7. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

No question...One of the better designs I've seen. I tried emailing Ryan Gaines, but couldn't for some strange reason. I'll try calling tomorrow, but looks like you all have given me the reason that I haven't found them yet. Thanks again for everyone's response.

Boomer, Phil

8. rysooner

rysooner New Member

There was actually talk that the player wearing it would sign it and then it would be auctioned off. Don't know how true that is and, of course, I'm sure that won't happen until post-season is over because I bet they will be wearing them through out the rest of the season.

9. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

10. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

11. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I sent an email to the university, and got this back:

Not sure if it's the same link posted above, but figured it wouldn't hurt to repost.

12. Soonerfan88

Got mine ordered, thanks all for posting the link.

13. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

Thus far I've seen the shirts advertised in small only or size up to large with a back order notation. I'm just wondering if these shirts are, in fact, the one that is shown on the SoonerSports website. Don't mind donating, but being a bit on the "larger end", looking for XL. Would really want to be able to wear them...
    Boomer

14. nighttrain12

nighttrain12 Well-Known Member

Note they say it is 'similar', not exactly the same. I think it is more of a faded design and color whereas the originals were not.

15. Soonerfan88

vtsooner21, I think you are just too late for the first printing. When I ordered, all sizes were available including XL. I would just keep checking because I'm sure they will have more soon.

16. vtsooner21

vtsooner21 New Member

Thanks, will do...

Boomer