1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Republicans do what Jesus would do?

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Shakadoodoo, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Shakadoodoo

Shakadoodoo New Member

You do a lot - That is wonderful -
    I just want them to be interested. Many of them don't really see a reason to vote at all - Some truly think that the political system is not for them and they are completely apathetic about it all together. I want to change that. As far as teaching goes - I think most teaches unconsciously do this - especially rookie teachers. But I am a 4th generation teacher. I was raised around teachers. I was warned against that the first time I substituted at 18 yrs old - mostly because of the parents back then. But I do not think it is right either - but I would rather them be indoctrinated into a political party than a Gang. ANYTHING BUT GANGS - For many of our kids - that is 75% of the fight.

2. Shakadoodoo

Shakadoodoo New Member

You are right - that has inspired many of them. And I am sure to let them know that no one wants to hear their excuses.

Thanks for the love - I will pass that on to them - I just made them shirts with the saying "if it is to be, it is up to me" - it is that same adage that was on our OU wrestling shirts when I was at OU. It was one of Coach Abels favorite sayings. I hope it will be something they remember and apply!

3. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I want people to vote as long as I think they will vote for the person I want elected.

4. Crucifax Autumn

Crucifax Autumn SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Who are you Shak? I don't mean the "who's troll are you?" crap that's been tossed around because I don't give a crap about that part. You've made comments that make it sound like you were "somebody" at OU a few times and I'm curious.