1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bob Stoops backs up his 'trash talking' of the SEC

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by landrun, Jan 2, 2014.

1. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

He proved he was right I guess.
    SEC defenses aren't that good. [​IMG]

I think we proved we were the best D they've faced all year. We FORCED 5 turnovers.

And they can't block stiker for anything. FUN TO WATCH!

2. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

He talked the talk. He walked the walk.

OhU1 likes this.
  3. SoonerPride

SoonerPride Collector Emeritus

SEC SEC SEC

lol.

4. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

That's one of the things that makes this win so friggin sweet.

5. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

Nice!

Sooners have tons of momentum going into next season. I might stay up all night watching these hilights.

6. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

It was interesting ... OU really couldn't handle Bama's power in the run game ... but OU kept the lead just enough to force Bama to pass. Bama couldn't handle OU's speed on the pass rush. It was such a contrast.

Bama is a great college football team ... remember ... even after Auburn many said they would be favored over anyone, including FSU. This team has been historic in what they have done. Don't shy away or minimize what Bama has done because all of that is what helps make this win sooo epic and special. this wasn't like the Rose Bowl win over WSU or the UConn win ... this is a win for the ages. A historic win in Sooner history.

CatfishSooner likes this.
  7. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Picked and sacked the one QB who never gets picked and sacked.
    Beautiful.

8. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Mac, did you miss the 1st quarter? Bammer was throw first.

9. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This is the thread I've been waiting months for. Bless you landrun. Stoops is vindicated. The only coach to win the Rose, Sugar, Orange, and Fiesta bowls in the BCS era.

10. OhU1

OhU1 New Member

This game is like the USA vs the USRR Evil Empire hockey game of 1980! Do you believe in miracles? YESSS!!!!

11. Mac94

Mac94 New Member

Yes ... I saw ... but after that OU's pass defesne found it's stride and harassed AJ all night. Bama's tackles couldn't handle Stryker at all ... and when Bama was in obvious passing downs they were at the disadvantage. When Bama was in run situations ... they did well. that freshman RB of there's was a beast (hate thinking my Aggies will have to deal with him for the next few years). their yards per carry was huge.

BTW ... anyone watching ESPN hoping they bring Feinbaum on?

12. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

I kept texting a friend of mine. Do you believe? Do you believe!

OhU1 likes this.
  13. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

BOOMER SOONER BABY SOONER MIGIC!!!

14. Dallas

Dallas New Member

Big Game Bob is back. What a huge win for this program. This should help recruiting a bit.

OhU1 likes this.