1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bin Laden

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by REDREX, May 1, 2011.

1. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

at GITMO right?

oh the irony....

2. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

3. SouthCarolinaSooner

SouthCarolinaSooner New Member

Don't kill me for saying this, but isn't the timing of this all in the least bit suspicious? I do think we killed him, as this would be an awful big lie, but the body was immediately disposed of before it could be verified, and images can always be manipulated. I just have Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman incidents in my mind.

4. The

The SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If I were a betting man, and I am, I would put money that we didn't bury him at sea.

[​IMG]

Top men are on it. Top men.

5. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

they're taking him out to Roswell to store him with the aliens

6. SouthCarolinaSooner

Indiana Jones: Turban of Abbottabad

SoCaliSooner likes this.
  7. The

Just, a company man like you should know that the aliens are in Dulce, not Rowsell.

Have you forgotten 1979 already?

8. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

May 1st...day the Russians confirmed Hitler was dead.

Same day as GWB's "Mission Accomplished".

Let the conspiracy begin!

9. SouthCarolinaSooner

[​IMG]

Let's also not forget its May Day...international communist conspiracy. And this May is the first "Zombie Awareness Month"

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  10. homerSimpsonsBrain

homerSimpsonsBrain New Member

Thats ok with me as long as it was AFTER the double tap and not before.

11. The

It's also a pagan holiday: Walpurgisnacht and Beltane.

12. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Really? My memory goes back beyond Black September and I don't recollect any particular 'provocation'. <The one I think you refer to is the stationing of troops in Saudi Arabia....an action that we took in response to the invastion of an ally and that was specifically requested by the Saudi government. Who would appear to be the right folks to talk with before entering Saudi Arabia. To say otherwise could be likened to getting a visa to visit Italy, but then feeling obligated to vet your upcoming travel plans past a committee made up of Gypsy mendicants to make sure it was 'OK' with them. Another potential one would be our annoying failure to authorize the annihiliation of world Jewry. Damn us; we're always in the way of a good time.>

There will always be some group, somewhere, who get their panties in a twist because 'Amerika' has done something they don't like. Or, in the alternative, because we didn't do something they view as our obligation. 99% of the time our sins are completely imaginary reflections of their own failure of wit or will to take care of issues in their own pathetic lives.

As to isolationism, we've touched on this before: prior to WWI and then, again, prior to WWII to name only the two most famous. It wasn't possible even as long ago as our Civil War. That should, in the age of air travel (appropos, non?), be pretty obvious.

13. SouthCarolinaSooner

That is what I'm talking about, and this time the Gypsy mendicants came back to cost us thousands of lives.

14. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I have a hard time believing Americans "cleaned his body and wrapped him in a white sheet" before disposing his body in the ocean. Sure that is what the U.S. said. My bet is...they identified his body and kicked him off the aircraft carrier chained to a cinder block.

15. The

$1000 dollars. I accept your wager, good sir.

16. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack SoonerFans.com Elite Member

A lot of Bin Laden's anger came not from our boots on the ground in SA, but the fact that after Desert Storm was winding down it became clear we had no intention of abandoning the bases we had established there.

17. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

Goosebumps.

18. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dandy, so let's extend ourselves to a conclusion. Here's the setup so far: The good ole USofA takes an action to resolve a problem. Some whack job, associated with other whack jobs (who, by the way are absolutist, it's their way or no way at all), takes umbrage. They threaten violence and then act on their threats, killing lots of our citizens (by the way, unassociated with the act that riled up the wj's in the first place).

Do we:

A) Do our best to placate every pressure group who chooses to exert themselves to oppose something or other? (and remember here: you can't pick and choose. You don't know in advance who will actually act out).
    or
    B) Ignore them and hope for the best.
    or
    C) Take the best considered action you can muster under the time and circumstances to address your national interests and monitor those groups who appear to pose the highest degree of threat...and, from time to time send very serious men to their homes late at night to kill them.

You're free to vote for option 'A', we live in a democracy. I am free to vote for option 'C'. We as a nation tend towards 'B'....until our people are killed and then we peg the needle over towards 'C' for a while....and generally the world is a better place for it.

19. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Spek.

Funny reading all the conclusions that were jumped to before the full facts came out. Not quite as funny seeing the same old lame, tired, political knee-jerks reactions despite the facts.

SanJoaquinSooner likes this.
  20. soonerbrat

soonerbrat Not Exactly Right

it took me about 6 hours when I used to do that stuff. but i'm sure technology is much better than at the small lab where I used to work.