1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bedlam three???

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Big Red Ron, May 14, 2006.

1. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Do I even want to know?:O

I can't believe I used the "B-word." GD media has even brainwashed me.

2. OUMonster

OUMonster New Member

Lost 4-0

We scored a total of 2 runs in the whole series. This makes the time period when we were whipping Rice and winning 11 in a row seem like ages ago.

3. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

I can hear the t-shirt presses running in Stillwater as we speak...

4. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We need to finish strong in Lincoln.

5. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

They just got swept at Baylor but I am sure they will score more then 2 runs in 27 innings so I am betting we get spanked in Lincoln too.

6. Big Red Ron

I guess we lost a regional out of this.

7. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Should I wear my "FINISH" wristband this week? :D

8. Big Red Ron

heh, please don't. I think mine jinxed my trip to Myamma for the game that shall not be spoken of.

9. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Dude, speak of it. It's been over a year.

Don't MAKE me bust out the jersey...:D

[​IMG]

Big Red Ron likes this.
  10. AllAboutThe'O'

AllAboutThe'O' SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Maybe it's the red "Sooner Magic" wristband and the white "Sooners" wristband I've been wearing since I bought them on sale for a dollar at a sporting goods store in Enid yesterday. Since then, upon wearing the wristbands, I've watched OU lose in the Big XII softball finals and watched the baseball team get skunked at the Brick last night, then turn around and get skunked again today.

11. setem

setem DTF

Anyone see the crap the Brokebacks pulled after the game?

They are some classy fellows!!!

12. Big Red Ron

Didn't

13. setem

setem DTF

One of the OSU players handed McCutchen and newspaper that had a article with some stuff McCutchen said about the pokes. I think McCutchen had the right to talk he had 10 some odd K's friday night. The teams almost got into a fight, it was crazy.

Golloway is the man though. Even though he makes some crazy choices at 3rd base he still is awesome. I believe the whole thing ended with Gallow telling Anderson "Walk away or I'll kick your ***!" That was the boldest thing he did all weekend.

We got this skid out of the way now it is time to sweep Neb and host our regional. I think we make to a Super and after that I dont know. I would like to be able to see the Sooners while I am up in Omaha that week. Dont give up on them after one bad weekend.

14. AllAboutThe'O'

AllAboutThe'O' SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was standing above the right field wall near the foul pole the whole game on Saturday. Pretty much all the OSU fans that came wandering in that area were real civil, but there was this one guy that came by during the eighth inning when the game was pretty much well in hand. Well, one of the OSU players struck out and he was giving the player the business, dropping some curse words in the process. I gave him sort of a dirty look, like, "Don't even go there; you've got the game won, why don't you enjoy it you moron?" That's one of my pet peeves - never bitch when you've got a game won.

15. setem

setem DTF

Saturday's game I sat next to poke fans and they were very nice. They rooted for their team like anyone should. They were very funny and very nice. Sunday's game was not that bad. There was a guy down from my nephew and I wearing a Oklahoma State shirt and a Rockies hat. He was a pretty big jerk. He bitched late in the game. I told my nephew never to act like that. What that guy from OSU did was bull$)#* and should have had his *** beat.

16. walkoffsooner

walkoffsooner New Member

I don't even watch osu or texas fans its like watching a retardo. Sooner or later he's going to **** his pants.

17. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

I go to the OU-lOSUr games at the Brick every year and every year (regardless of who wins) I say I won't go back. It is like going to a game in Stillwater or the all-college. If OSU loses, they bitch, whine, complain about the refs and wanna fight. If OSU wins, they rub it in, dance on the rooftops, complain about the refs and wanna fight. The sad part, is none of em that wanted to fight looked like they could. Their athletic dept has absolutely no class.

18. setem

setem DTF

The guy who handed McCutchen the newspaper was a backup. That is really really really really gay on his part. What hell did this guy do to help his team win? I know...I know he gave his team support by cheering loud from the pine. I am sure he is an all american on xbox. McCutchen is a starter and he was angry about a tough loss. If it had been one of the pitchers of OSU who handed him the paper I might be able to see how that works out. The guy has only played in the half of OSU's games. I think next year durring football we should let Hartley run the ball in on a 1st and goal! He should put up a few Heisman poses and really act like a jerk!

Wait we are not queer so that is no good.

Any Ideas?

19. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

Ironically, the other Big 12 aggies acted like that when we had them down 77-0 a few years ago. I see a trend here....Aggy = ghey, especially their whole Village People YMCA-turned-o-s-u-pokes chant thing they do.

20. yur-out

yur-out Member

Taxman what do you expect?!? When they build thier athletic village, they offically will become the village people. So, they might as well adopt a "Village People" song. :D