1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn: Little [censored] on Sooner Rd. (This thread has been rated R)

Discussion in 'The Catacombs' started by BlondeSoonerGirl, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Sixgun

Sixgun New Member

Re: Attn: Little Prick on Sooner Rd. (This thread has been rated R)

Now why would I want to do that? You girls ARE cool!

GDC likes this.
  2. BlondeSoonerGirl

BlondeSoonerGirl Hillbilly Queen

I still haven't seen him.

I'll bet someone shot his ass in a fit of road rage. ****er.

3. noose7699

noose7699 New Member

I'm Billy Badass. It don't matter if I am logged on or off. :).

I can totally sympathise (SP??) with sooner angel on how drivers in OK can be. I drive a pickup and even I am not that big of a road rager, at all. Amazing how people treat every day commuting like a ****ing Indy 500. lol. I have many stories. But, let's not go there, k?

GDC likes this.
  4. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

But if you add up all of the wasted time you spend behind slow drivers, including the time at red lights you wouldn't have had to stop at, it probably adds up to a lot of time over your lifetime. For example: If you waste 10 minutes a week because of slow drivers then over a lifetime that is 10 x 52 weeks/year x 60 years of driving = 31,200 minutes or 520 hours or 13 forty hr work weeks.

I for one would like to have a 13 extra weeks of vacation. :D

GDC likes this.
  5. BlondeSoonerGirl

I saw him today. In the right lane, minding his own business, doing way below the speed limit.

Sill got that thing on his arm.

He may have been drunk.

GDC likes this.
  6. bri

bri Guest

This thread turned weird.

7. GDC

GDC New Member

I got lost up there looking for a leopard gecko the other day.

8. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

BUT...sometimes you actually gain time by being slowed. I love it when someone passes me in a big hurry and then when we come to the next stop light they're stopped waiting in line while I'm approaching. Then it turns green and I'm already going 35-40 or so and they have to start from a standstill and wait for the cars in front of them. It's even better when I barely make it through the next stoplight and I know they got stopped.

This happens to me quite often...both on the good side and the bad side. It has also happend more than a couple of times where a slow driver has maybe kept me from getting pulled over by a cop that I didn't see. That saved me time AND money. I think that over the course of a lifetime the advantages and disadvantages of being behind slow drivers probably evens out.

Not to mention that your equation is a little flawed because by the time you've been driving for 50 years, you ARE the slow driver. :D

9. OU4LIFE

OU4LIFE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

saving time and money is for pansies.

10. BigHouseDon

BigHouseDon Member

That sounds like a plan!!

BHD

11. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

12. BeetDigger

BeetDigger SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Last update was March. Don't leave us hanging here.

13. BlondeSoonerGirl

Holy crap. I saw him Friday evening on my way home. Still being a prick on Sooner Rd. He was holding up traffic and flailing his delicate little arms around in his rear-view mirror at the person behind him like a total dumbass. He didn't even notice me beside him...he usually recognizes me right away...ignunt prick.

I swear, someone is gonna run him off the road one of these days. He's gonna get hurt. You simply can't mess with people like that. One day it could be Bubba Gun-Totin-Drunky-Ass McThatchens....and you know what happens if he gets a hold of him...

I really dislike that guy. I need a camera phone. You guys would laugh your asses off...

****ing prick.

14. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I've been telling you this for years.

15. BlondeSoonerGirl

McThatchens.

I just made that up. And I'm very proud of it.

16. BlondeSoonerGirl

UPDATE:

The prick lives. I saw him again today.

I wanna wreck him every single time I see him. He shouldn't have a license. I'll keep you posted as I know you're all very into this...

17. noose7699

noose7699 New Member

just curious.. does he drive a red pickup? Fairly newer model?

I have dealt with I am pretty sure the same guy on a few occasions.. EXTREMELY aggressive... I have been in waaay more than my fair share of road rage fights with people over something incredibly stupid, and am lucky as **** I am not dead.. taken me forever to learn to leave it be, drive off, and cuss about the ****a and be pissed about it later....but atleast I lived to tell about it, which is the more important thing. But, I may be talking about a different guy here.. but I have ran into him twice on sooner road that i remember off hand... last time being like 5 years ago or so...

18. Sooner Born Sooner Bred

Sooner Born Sooner Bred SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No, I think this dude drives a sedan.

19. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This thread has me so curious about who this jerk is. Please keep it updated, and let us all know if we can help. Dang this is better than TV!

20. BlondeSoonerGirl

I saw him again tonight.

TALKING ON A CELL PHONE WHILE HOLDING EVERYONE UP! Laughing and carrying on all dramatic-like.

I swear, I thought the guy behind him was going to lose it. At least, I was hoping he was. He looked kinda mean.

By the time the other car realized was what happening and suddenly sped up to let people by, there were 7 or 8 cars in behind them in both lanes.

Someone's going to kill him someday. I hope I get to see it. I'll honk and wave as I drive by his lifeless body.