1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watching the KSU/Baylor game on Fox?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by aurorasooner, Oct 12, 2013.

1. SoonerShay

SoonerShay New Member

First time Baylor left the state of Texas to play this year, pathetic. That rush defense looks marshmallow soft and Baylor fans have turned in to complete jackasses.

2. SOONER44EVER

SOONER44EVER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And they are undefeated and ranked ahead of us.

3. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So are a lot of other people, doesn't mean they are the next coming of Oregon. They happened to run up against a team with a pulse today, basically they were ranked according to their preseason. They only scored half of what they normally do, they are pretty much who I thought they were....

4. SOONER44EVER

SOONER44EVER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'll start bashing on Baylor when we beat them. Hopefully it's this year.

5. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't expect a win in that game, still doesn't mean that Baylor is a national contender or even a complete team like some seem to saying about them this week. They are a very good offensive team with a average defense and are probably the class of the conference at this point. Doesn't mean that reality is suspended.

6. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

My goodness. The pigs got butt-stomped by USCe 52-7. At least we won't be catching any s&^t from the Arkys. Bulimia may wish he stayed at Wisky who mud-holed Northwestern. Karma, I guess.

I noticed that Herby picked Udub to upset the Ducks. LOL

Also Utah is up on Stanford 21-14, start of the 2nd half, PAC-12 channel.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  7. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

Someone already said this, but the fact that some are following the progress of Baylor shows how far this conference has fallen.

Meanwhile, Mizzou, who stole our spot in the SEC because Boren desperately wants Ivy League backbenchers in the Pac-12 to consider OU one of them and Castiglione is afraid of better competition, just knocked off Georgia between the hedges to go 6-0.

The pied piper who led Boren and Castiglione down the primrose path to the point where we stayed in this sh*thole of a conference, DeLoss Dodds, has been run into retirement.

I don't care what else he's done for the school. As far as forethought with the athletics department, David Boren is nothing but a plastic dick chisel.

F'ing Mizzou.