1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any News on Trevor?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by pb4ou, Nov 9, 2014.

1. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    So, now it's a "Good Thing" that Trevor got the illegal, damaging hits?
    Hey! Yes, I was joking. and, hoping someone would seem to notice that. Maybe some did, but said nothing?

2. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

Scoop's reporting (& Hoover tweeting as well) that Knight had a case of transient quadriplegia (that's temporary paralysis for us non-doctor types).

3. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's pretty scary. Although it looked like he could move his legs the whole time, but not his arms or upper body. "Quad" implies arms and legs in my mind. Regardless, he looked very helpless out there.

4. ouduckhunter

ouduckhunter New Member

Oh my, that is freaky scary. I hope that it was a one time thing, but personally I would be scared to death that it might happen again.

5. msteudem

msteudem New Member

Supposedly this condition can be somewhat chronic in 40 % of those who experience it. Hopefully TK is in that 60% that don't.

6. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

You could tell he was having a hard time getting his limbs to respond the way he was rolling around on the field when he was trying to get up after that hit. Prayers for TK.