1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

and hell's comin' with me......

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by TexasLidig8r, Oct 6, 2008.

1. TexasLidig8r

TexasLidig8r SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4&feature=related

YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER!!! WELL, YOU GOT IT!

Your brief stay as No. 1 comes to an end this Saturday! As the most overrated No. 1 team in the history of God, OU will go down this Saturday.. and not just on their sisters!

You thought the speed of the West Virginny hillbillies was fast? The Texas DE's will run right past those quivering tubs of goo you call offensive tackles!

All Burlington Coat Factories in the Dallas area are closing from Thursday though Sunday in anticipation of the sooners in town...

All free gas cards are being locked up for the weekend!!

Bradford will feel like the Last of the Mohicans being driven into obscurity by the power.. the might of the Texas Longhorns!

Sergio Kindle and Brian Orakpo have bull's eyes drawn on the back of Bradford...

My advice to you???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE&feature=related

The gnashing and wailing of teeth by sooner fans, drowning in the remnants of their Falstaff Lite beers will be drowned out by the cheers of Texas fans laughing to jokes like... "What's the difference between a Sooner and a carnie?... the Carnie has a job!!" bwahaahhaahhahahahahahaha!!!

It is your DESTINY to be owned...

Embrace your rightful place... as losers once again.. to

The Power

The Majesty

of the University of Texas.

KingDavid, oumartin, OUMallen and 3 others like this.
  2. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Eat **** and die.

pott_2 and StoopTroup like this.
  3. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

meh.

frankensooner likes this.
  4. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

5. oumartin

oumartin New Member

thats pretty good lid, I certainly hope that both teams come out of this game healthy and good luck to you the rest of the season.

Certainly there is no shame in losing to the #1 team in the country.

6. TexasLidig8r

Dude!!

We're gonna be all over you like Obama with the Koran on a prayer rug!!!

JohnnyMack likes this.
  7. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's cute. I'm amazed that you typed that so well what with all the fear trembling you must've been doing.

8. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's it? I thought Lid was better than that weak sauce.

9. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

He's obviously all talk. He won't even bet his avatar and sig on the end result of this game. Of course, this is what a majority of UT's fanbase is - all talk, no game. If they ever did what they said, they'd actually be heading to a bowl other than the Holiday in San Diego in December/January, but no, the tickets are already permanently etched in for the whorns.

[​IMG]
    You're not a real whorn until you have the whale trophy!

But, I can understand him not wanting to deal with such a scary, intimidating sooner like me. I might kick his @$$ if he doesn't carry through should he actually bet. Ah well, the week is young. I will keep taunting and poking at the issue until Gameday.

10. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Fixed

11. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Really the only question is, can texas keep their fans there until after half time.

12. badger

The answer is no. But fortunately for Mack, there will be less evidence of said departure - no more ugly blue seats, hehe

TexasLidig8r likes this.
  13. TexasLidig8r

GIRL! At least we WIN our bowl games... how many BCS games has Stoopsie boy won? 2? Same as Texas?

Wasn't Nixon in the White House the last time OU won a bowl game?

Now.. come on girl..just that one small stipulation.. that's it... come on...! :D

badger likes this.
  14. badger

The defense would like to REMIND Lid that OU is UNDEFEATED in the two bowls that matter most to Texas - the HOLIDAY and the ROSE. When YOU GUYS make it to the Fiesta or to the national championship without your uncoachable idiot VY, let's see how YOU do.

Until then, please, by all means, compare your crappy bowl to our BCS bowls.

15. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

16. Hot Rod

Hot Rod New Member

After that game, I only saw a handful of texas fans even in the fair! They probably just wanted to beat the dinner rush that evening. :D

17. badger

Oh, and the answer on that is still NO. I do not consider it a reward for winning the game to see Lid posting nekkid on the Sunday after the game.

18. boomermagic

boomermagic New Member

We'll be on you like Palin on a hiway patrolman..

frankensooner likes this.
  19. badger

Ooo! ooo! I have one!

We'll be all over you like a whorn gold diggin' girl chasing Chrissy Simms all through the Austin campus!

20. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yes