1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An open invitation to CK Sooner...

Discussion in 'Smack Central' started by the_ouskull, Sep 24, 2009.

1. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

Here's your chance to man up and do something. State your case against me, sir or ma'am...

See, the difference between us, other than the obvious mental ones, is that you're the kind of pr*ck that drops neg spek on posts like this:

but will say nothing to me in public, 100% due to the fact that you're afraid to take the public plunger r*ping that would come from trying to butt heads with me. Tell you what... Neg every post I write. That's an order. You still won't dent me. I believe that Dr. Dre summed up your man-crush on me pretty well...

"Some people want to talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibberish..."

(..and yes, I know Eminem rapped that lyric, but whose song was it...?)

So, just to let me get this perfectly straight, unlike your relationship with JLew... You negged a post about a group of guys helping dying children in Africa, solely because I wrote the post? You need to get your priorities straight before you figure out your relationship woes, I'd say.

Anyway, here's your public forum. This is a public forum that allows for a gun fight, and I'm tired of getting snipered with spitballs. I'd rather you show some real balls and say what you have to say here. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to quote you and some of your more intelligent ramblings...

- "k"
    - "witty"
    - "k"
    - "ed" (although, in fairness to CK, he may have been reaching out to me about a personal problem of his with this one; a problem which affects 20% of men according to a statistic I made up to continue ragging on his dumb *ss)
    - "j"
    - "d"

For more scores (although not scoring) and analysis (with the emphasis on the first syllable) stay tuned for CK's response... I, on the other hand, have better sh*t to do with my time than wait for something that will likely never happen, and if it does, will fail to impress.

Your move, funny guy. But, I know how "guys" like you prefer to play, and, since I already took "put up," I guess we'll all get to see, first-hand, what that left you with...

the_ouskull

2. the_ouskull

You know, I was going to wait for you to show up to start launching bombs, but then I figured I probably won't ever get the chance to, so, as long as I'm talking to myself anyway, how's about I ask hypothetical CK a question too?

My question is this:

How can somebody, a human person, be so hypocritical and pretentious as to stalk me around the board for calling people out on their mistakes, and then post this as their sig?

My bad, for trying to hold jlew, et al.. accountable for their actions in regards to correct usage of the English language, and acceptable levels of public dumb... but your sig said that I could do it. So, how's that work, again, Guy That Won't Fail to Disappoint?

the_ouskull

tommieharris91 likes this.
  3. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ur a tool

how many people like you on SF???

please tell me

KC//CRIMSON, Curly Bill and CK Sooner like this.
  4. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

You go around the board and bitch at people for grammar and spelling. I don't give a **** who you are going after because it is really strange and borderline obsessive. Saying someone shouldn't reproduce because they don't type up to your standards on a message board is really strange and I am going to take a guess that you don't talk to anyone like this outside the board because well....I think you know why.

That quote in my signature implies something different and you can interpret that quote in different ways.

I just don't understand the grammar smack, because again you are the only one that goes on tirades over someones spelling and/or grammar. Then taking it as far as saying someone shouldn't have children because of the way they type on a message board? Now that is pathetic.

Soonerus and Curly Bill like this.
  5. the_ouskull

Other than the people that message me and read me, saying things like, "I always look forward to your posts," I'd say that nobody likes me on Soonerfans. But, then again, unlike some You's, I'm not on here to make people like me. I'm on here to discuss the issues that matter to me. It is primarily a Sooner athletics message board, yes, but over the years, you branch out and discuss other issues either. One of my favorite issues is whether or not the board should police itself. I say "yes." H*ll, you might even say "me likey," or whatever qualifies as the affirmative in your language.

Regardless, if zero people liked me, I would live the exact same life that I live now, maybe with fewer trips to the tailgates...

How many people do you interact with on a daily basis who think you're a complete idiot because of the way that you carry yourself and address others? I think my question is more valid than yours. Just because YOU don't like me doesn't mean that NOBODY likes me. In fact, the fact that YOU don't like me... it probably makes some of the people on this board like me even more.

We call those "perks."

the_ouskull

LosAngelesSooner likes this.
  6. JLEW1818

if u ever wanna "hang" at a tailgate let me know

Curly Bill and CK Sooner like this.
  7. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

Trude

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  8. the_ouskull

So is having to teach those children when they never learned to take some of the most basic facets of life, like communication and education, seriously...

As for how I talk to people off of this board, feel free to ask those who have met me. I talk to people how they deserve to be spoken to. If someone's cool with me, I can return the favor in spades. If someone's not, then I can make sh*t really uncomfortable. I'm good with either, but I prefer to have a beer and smile.

So, are YOU saying that you think he's ready to have kids right now, or does he maybe have a little more growing up to do first? I mean, at this rate, if he does have kids, in three or four years, they'll be able to help him with his homework...

And, about that Reagan quote, I interpreted it the way I saw most fit. Care to respond to that allegation? Here's another one:

I only go after the people that give me a reason to go after them. YOU poked the lion in the cage. Don't get p*ssed off when he growls.

And, while I'm at it, why SHOULDN'T I be concerned about whether or not someone who appears to be completely uneducated decides to have children. I pay taxes, and typically, the uneducated's children are paid for more out of state coffers than individual ones. Just like I don't want Random Welfare Mama to grow up thinking that having another kid is a good idea 'cause it'll give her a bigger check, I don't want to see a child; ANY child, born into a situation in which they won't be able/allowed to reach their full human potential.

Yeah, I support Eugenic research. That doesn't make me a Nazi, it makes me fearful for the future of the human race. I'm not joking when I say that, either. Not one bit. The casual attitude that most children have in regards to education now days is going to end up severely costing this country within the next couple of decades. On the local levels, it already is costing us. There are blurbs nationally, too.

Really. Sarah Palin was "the answer?" THAT is how little party leaders thought of 1) the competition, and 2) their supporters. Can she even read?

Anyway, quit stalking me, and I'll quit calling you out.

the_ouskull

9. the_ouskull

To whom is this addressed? If it's me, what "situation" is that, exactly?

10. the_ouskull

I can't envision a scenario in which I'd want to, but the difference between you and I is that I'd try to give you a chance.

the_ouskull

beer4me and LosAngelesSooner like this.
  11. JLEW1818

hell I'd give u a chance... this is only a freaking message board... come on now

and you hate AI !!!

Curly Bill likes this.
  12. the_ouskull

It's not my fault that I hate A.I. He makes it hard NOT to hate him, as of the past few years, anyway.

I hate replacement refs, too...

the_ouskull

13. JLEW1818

I hate AI... = cancer

14. the_ouskull

Hating A.I. equals cancer? I thought you hated him.

the_ouskull

15. JLEW1818

I do hate him

AI = cancer (to any team that takes him)

16. I like skull. He has soft hands.

17. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

nice f'ing thread...

18. the_ouskull

I prefer the adjective "delicious" to "soft," but I'm open to suggestions.

the_ouskull

19. starclassic tama

starclassic tama New Member

skull i hope your own sake that you don't take this board nearly as serious as you appear to...