1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AG Eric Holder Speaks About Legality of 'Targeted Killings'

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by KABOOKIE, Mar 5, 2012.

1. KABOOKIE

KABOOKIE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Let me sumarize.... Its only illegal if a President with an (R) beside his name does it.

2. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

So Bush should be put in prison for sending Troops to War to get Bin Laden and Hussien?

I think Eric is off his meds. He should leave Dubya alone.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/05/evaluating-holders-speech-on-targeted-killing/

3. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, here's where I line up with McCain and other hawks, If I were POTUS and enemies of the state
    were positively identified, don't care the nationality, politics or religion, I'd follow them to hell and
    back and bring them to "justice"! That's what angered me about Dubya, he HAD Bin Laden at Tora
    Bora and he didn't wrap him up...10th Mountain Division was there, we had the floor plans of the
    frickin' cave but, nope, let the Afghan warlords do it! Should be prosecuted for derilection of duty,
    IMO!

4. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Eric Holder is a worthless dolt that can be counted on to make all the wrong decisions. I'm sure he could never decide this stuff before the act. If Obama is the one responsible for the overseas hits- Bravo! It helps to make up for his flacid position on the the interrogation of the turds that gave up Bin Laden.

5. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Did it anger you when Clinton didn't bring him in?

6. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep, missed him by two hours.....

7. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member