1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24 - Day 7

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by bri, Jan 11, 2009.

1. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

24 - Day 7 (WARNING: 6 Seasons' Worth Of Spoilers)

Is anyone else excited for the new season, or am I the only one left that cares? :D

SicEmBaylor likes this.
  2. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I'm watching it. We're like twinkies or something.

And holy **** balls, Tony Almeida is a bad guy....and alive!

3. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Yeah, I wish they had kept that a secret, but I can understand them leaking it to try and draw people back after the long layoff.

New lady president is really starting to p*ss me off. :mad:

4. SicEmBaylor

I can tell that she and her husband are going to annoy the bejesus out of me.

5. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

24 is always good for getting me in touch with my inner Republican. :D

And I wanna f*ck the freckles off of new FBI hotness.

6. Getem

Getem New Member

?:confused:? Isn't Lipstick Jungle more your kind of show?

7. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Heh, that's funny.

Who the f*ck are you, again?

8. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

They had actually leaked that last year, before the writer's strike put the kibosh on Day 7 for a year. Talk about the longest-known "shocker" in TV history.

Hard to get a feel for this season yet, what with all the new characters added. They did make mention that tomorrow's episodes will reveal the first "surprise" of the season, so I wonder if another old character will be brought back. Also, does anyone else think it's odd that a hard-core leftie like Jeanine Garofalo is featured on a show that glorifies torture as a method of interrogation? I wonder if she is going to be the new Chloe - always in a dour mood, a tendency for insubordination, and constantly secretly downloading data to Jack's PDA. Nah, I bet the real Chloe shows up at some point!

9. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Yeah, they've already said that Chloe comes back mid-season. Which makes me happy, 'cause I <3 Chloe.

And Garofalo isn't that big of a surprise; most of the people responsible for the show are big ol' lefties. That's what makes the show that much more awesome; it's called acting. :D

10. soonerinabilene

soonerinabilene Fish Sticks

why the hell does the presidents spouse always have to be bat sh*t crazy?

11. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

I think it's a rule. But yeah, it does get old.

I just finished watching Day 3 for the first time last night. When Sherry Palmer got knocked the f*ck out by Wayne's skeevy associate, I jumped up and cheered. When she got shot and killed, I wrote a "thank you" note to the universe.

12. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I won't be surprised if Garofalo winds up being the FBI mole who tipped off Tony.....

13. mikeelikee

mikeelikee New Member

Agree. Either her or that young male techie that works beside her. The one who got annoyed when Jack asked him to pull up the info.

14. Tulsa_Fireman

Tulsa_Fireman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Is this the season where we get eight straight episodes of a dark bedroom and the ominous red numbers of an alarm clock as Jack Bauer gets a good night's sleep?

Sooner04 likes this.
  15. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Don't you think that'd be a little obvious to have the well-known ultra-liberal hag be the mole at the FBI? :D

16. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think both of them seem too obvious to be the mole, though it presumably has to be one of them (in addition to homeboy that helped that dude get out of the basement). No telling how many dirty Feds there will end up being...

Chloe and Bill both come back this year. They were on one of the promo spots. Hopefully they'll bring back the badness that is CTU and scrap this playing by the rules bulljive. However, we do only have one day to make it happen, so I guess Jack will just turn freckles into a CTU-esque agent.

Hours 3 & 4 tonight.

17. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

I get the feeling Agent Freckles wants to be all rule-break-y. She's already well on her way, what with the lying to her dickhole boss and letting Jack get all pokey with a Bic.

18. SicEmBaylor

If they bring back another character then I hope it's my all time favorite on 24..........George Mason. True he died, supposedly, piloting a plane with an atomic bomb, but I have every faith in the producer's ability to write him back into the show.

19. achiro

achiro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Shhh, we just finished day1 last week. Trying to decide if I should go ahead and watch this season as it goes along or go back and watch day 2 and so on?

20. SicEmBaylor

Go back and watch the previous days first. Seriously. Don't even watch the current season until it comes out on DVD. I'm watching it until I miss an episode and then it's game over -- I'll wait until it comes out on DVD to finish.